So this is because blacks are lazy?

Word?

Man miss me with your nonsense

As far as Education goes

Asians
Cacs

Negroes and Eses

Call it whatever you want....

When millions of legal Mexican children we have in the country start taking education seriously,from Hs to college to advanced degrees... nikkas are fukked

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Moisés Chiullán ‏@moiseschiu Jun 7
That some are more concerned about #MayteLara getting deported than a convicted rapist getting a slap on the wrist is disgusting.

^This
nEuyabQ.png

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
you think whites are the ones who get hurt the most by illegal immigration? :heh:

im not talking about bytching on the internet, im talking economics. but if youre ok with this shyt, then who am i to tell you otherwise :ehh:

Nikkas hate white people so much they don't even realize it affects them too :heh:

The fact she's getting a free ride to school means a legal law abiding citizen isn't.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Be the "smartest" person in your class, and admit to illegal activities that can fukk up your entire future, brehettes :wow:

Yeah, you were valedictorian of your high school. That doesn't mean shyt. Once you graduate college (if from UT....which is in a conservative state), nobody is gonna hire you. It's illegal to hire illegals. What a fukk up. :smh:

She better hope Hillary gets voted in and amnesty is given to her :ufdup:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:mjlol: @ nikkas thinking they know the whole story. Y'all don't know when her parents came or if she was born here or not. If she's been here since an adolescent I could care less. She'll contribute more to society than the majority of you rejects on thecoli.