Valedictorian's Tweet about being Illegal Immigrant Causes an Uproar

Daps
The same dude who posted that also posted this:

full

:mjcry:

Why didn't Mexico,Native Americans, and Slaves unite and off these cacs.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ehh::yeshrug: Everybody cheats in America for some reason middle and upper class black people have some sort of moral code to stick by. IDGAF this money in america is for everybody.

Imma cheat every system that exists. Being raised in america majority of my lief made me too honest. Chinese indians whites latinos arab dgaf and neither do I now that my squad consists of foreign nikkas.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
if yall think she's going to get deported over a tweet saying she's illegal then you don't understand how our policies work.
deported? why so drastic? She's about to get her five minutes of infamy if the right people start asking questions which completely contradicts her high GPA and assumed intelligence. Like brehs have said, talk that shyt when you have a degree so if worst comes to worst, she'll have something to build off.

tl;dr - she shouldn't have been talking shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ehh::yeshrug: Everybody cheats in America for some reason middle and upper class black people have some sort of moral code to stick by. IDGAF this money in america is for everybody.

Imma cheat every system that exists. Being raised in america majority of my lief made me too honest. Chinese indians whites latinos arab dgaf and neither do I
fukk all that.

We already got whites trying to remove affirmative action, then you got THOUSANDS of illegal people outcompeting us for positions that our own kids can't even qualify for just to fill even MORE quotas.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
im poretty sure she's fucced now. Enjoy fuccing up your opportunities bc you have a big mouth

this is like robbing a bank for $50 mil, hiding it, doing your time, getting outta jail- then telling the warden abotu the hidden money on the way out
What a stupid ass analogy

U clearly have no idea what she has accomplished here

Typical dumb nikka who probably dropped out

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
So my parents shouldn't have gotten skills, won a lotto, answered a call to serve an indust in, got awarded green cards, worked to not get in trouble, paid for citizenship courses and tests, and became citizens, what's the point of doing any of that?

Laws don't matter?

Or you could do it that way too... :yeshrug:

Either way, ya'll here bro, I'm with it...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
shiiiiit If my little brother doesn't get in next year, then I'm going to be pissed. UT has becoming extremely competitive the last 5 years. A lot of people are outraged down here b/c generational candidates are getting turned away left and right recently, so they see this as a slap in the face. She not only gets in but also qualifies for in-state tuition despite her illegal status.
I go to UT and this couldn't be more accurate. Actually as we speak I'm meeting with deans about some bullshyt class I need that has no space But because of my class standing in my last year I pretty much get last dibs. my advisors told me to take it now but now I may be fukked.

Moral of the story, too many students, not enough classes, and wayyyy too many incoming students every year.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deported? why so drastic? She's about to get her five minutes of infamy if the right people start asking questions which completely contradicts her high GPA and assumed intelligence. Like brehs have said, talk that shyt when you have a degree so if worst comes to worst, she'll have something to build off.

tl;dr - she shouldn't have been talking shyt.
nothing is going to happen to her. she might lose her job at cvs. that's about it.