Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yup Chicago

CM PUNK!!!!!
CM PUNK!!!!!
CM PUNK!!!!!:troll:

Oh..... my bad:lolbron:

But naw.... that Melissa chick is something vicious...... didnt know she did MMA she was fiesty as fukk with that Sylvia

I would like to see her come back, she probably would've beat them other chicks or kill them other chicks

Martha

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
CM PUNK!!!!!
CM PUNK!!!!!
CM PUNK!!!!!:troll:

ComfortableLoneAntbear-max-1mb.gif

Lol, I think he was at c2e2 last year. Wait, yeah he was. But I didn’t care, I was there to wear my costume and sit in on the Green Ranger’s interview.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Melissa Im proud of u girl. U went out wit a bang. U didnt back down from dummy kam the bully. U had sum fun wit shrek and left with a smile on your face.

As for you Kam. Stop trying so hard to be that dumb black girl cliché. U picked a fight with the smallest girl in house for no fukkin reason. Ur clucking like a chicken to all da other girls like Ur da shyt. Ur a fukkin rookie who got punked by a nikka on TV.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Sylvia needs to blow this game up!!

I wanna see someone do something dirty with them grenades

Martha

I don’t think these were the best options for her to try and do anything dirty. She needs to take that money.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Can't decide who's the baddest between Kam, Alicia and Kayleigh :patrice:

Kayleigh is disgusting. Watched her on ex in beach, Dem thangs r saggggggy. When she ain't air brushed she looks madd oldo
Kam if u take a closer look at has a flat ass, flat saggy titties. She's all lip service only.

Alicia is da perfect ride or die side chickc

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Kayleigh is disgusting. Watched her on ex in beach, Dem thangs r saggggggy. When she ain't air brushed she looks madd oldo
Kam if u take a closer look at has a flat ass, flat saggy titties. She's all lip service only.

Alicia is da perfect ride or die side chickc

Alicia's more my personality type. Apparently after she found out Cory had a baby she offered to move out there and help him with it. But Cory is Cory so he still dumped her and moved on to the next

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:picard: melissa really came to the inquisition looking like a grade A slapper

out there on the floor dancin wit random nikkas and nicole give no fukks :mjlol:

oh hell naw now she all up in kam face, that drink got her really feelin herself. she really bout to get laid out in a second :mjlol:

edit:

hell naw this bytch kneeing and biting and shyt! :picard:

edit: yall really fukkin with melissa like that :dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:picard: melissa really came to the inquisition looking like a grade A slapper

out there on the floor dancin wit random nikkas and nicole give no fukks :mjlol:

oh hell naw now she all up in kam face, that drink got her really feelin herself. she really bout to get laid out in a second :mjlol:

edit:

hell naw this bytch kneeing and biting and shyt! :picard:

edit: yall really fukkin with melissa like that :dahell:

Hell yeah fukkin luv it

I wish more rookies came in with her attitude.

She went in twice, wasn't mad or upset about it, she understood it, its all part of the game.

She hooked up wit ppl, drank had fun. And when dumb Kam try 2 mean girl her she didn't run away scared or be stupid and hit her. She reversed it on Kam. Went back in her face. Showed no fear. And then smartly tried to get Kam to hit first.