V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:laugh:

Brad had no hesitation before throwing her under the bus:laff:

He’s a vet and knows the first name thrown out Ireland the loser. This the same brad that was on the red team that kept throwing Brandon into eliminations til he went home.

Brit cats are playing a real sloppy game. Kyle reneging on a handshake, joss being weak politically, Melissa shacking up with Andy dikk

Yea, I have a feeling after some vendetta get fulfilled, we gonna see a nice purge of them Brit cats cuz this aint for them man... they aint ready for this they seem too naive.

Martha

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Yo man BRAD really IS a fukkboy.... the way he threw ol girl out there like that for elimination. He knows he aint shyt too and that Brit dude looked mad weak like a puppet.... These Brits may not be built for this, they seem toooooo soft so far

Martha
I thought he made the right move. Him and Joss seem to be cool and the rest of the guys don't fukk with him so why not throw Sylvia in. She not good enough to help him in any way

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah I remember that season Brad won wit his wife, no fukks were given. Brandon stayed in dat elimination, Every1 was jus a number, used and abused. When Paula had 2 face elimination that's when Every1 realized how cutthroat Brad was running da ship. Bananas team got dusted off real quick, I remember it was jus da girls left.

Cory's problem is he stays fukkin Dem gyals too much. The secret to Bananas is that he friends up all da girls but don't b fukkin them all.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When Tony said he was a changed man in that somber tone, I burst out laughing! :mjlol:

But when he came through with the dub :mjgrin:

fd5LeDE.jpg

Tony Tone! :blessed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Tony really did show up this last challenge. I was like, shyt well okay Tony :ehh:

It was so much sweeter that he beat Cara too cuz she talked soooooo much shyt about him last season saying he's never accomplished shyt in this show. Disregarding that he beat Darrell in an elimination and got pretty far in dirty 30.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony's resume was lookin real funny when he lost to Shane on Invasion...but after he eliminated Darrell on Dirty 30 and just whupped Roy Lee in the challenge....dude has stepped it up

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Tony's resume was lookin real funny when he lost to Shane on Invasion...but after he eliminated Darrell on Dirty 30 and just whupped Roy Lee in the challenge....dude has stepped it up

Leroy is basically the new "Tony" at this point. You never actually expect him to get far in these games, and even if he does (once every 5-6 years) he doesn't actually win.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Leroy is basically the new "Tony" at this point. You never actually expect him to get far in these games, and even if he does (once every 5-6 years) he doesn't actually win.
Leroy is the worst which is hard to say cause he's my favorite on there. I was surprised Bananas looked out for him like that too. Brad was foul as fukk on that. If Brittni ends up getting sent home he may end up cutting somebody.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

So apparently alot ish was edited out from da 1st cpl episodes of this season. They really tryin 2 make Cory look stupid n a liar.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
sorry alicia, nobody took you as a serious threat with them cute ass dimples :yeshrug:

:russ::russ::russ: I don’t like Cara but her calling Brad ‘Dad’ cause he mad over Marie takin all the pizza. That shyt made me laugh. Yeah wtf is she doing with it but :mjlol:
just read this when she said it :mjlol:

fukk is up with that shyt on her chin she fall or somethin

edit: got damn i hate the eatin challenges, off top that rotton cheese would have me on the toilet in the middle of the challenge :snoop:

Tony was hurt on that bad boyfriend question looking like:mjcry: "I'm a changed man"

Martha
yoooooo :russ:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got in from the gym, let me get settled.

I don’t think I’ll ever adjust to this coming on at 8 vs it’s OG time of 9

You must live in the central time zone...... :ohhh:

shyt comes on at 9 for me:mjgrin:

Jimmye straight up be on some black girl shyt trynna show she's a strong black female:pachaha:

Martha