V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Like think about it, these US girls barely even know Kayleigh yet they fighting her battles for her against Melissa. Kam u have no reason to beef wit her. Meanwhile Kayleigh lays in da cut clean as fukk.

I dunno how all da us peeps jus didn't band together to dump da euros first then feast on each other after.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cast photo of Champs vs. Stars 3

Boobie Gibson, Lil' Mama, & Cardi B sister :mjlol:
A869EE89-B269-479B-8E23-B5ACF1ADB8A7-1.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Like think about it, these US girls barely even know Kayleigh yet they fighting her battles for her against Melissa. Kam u have no reason to beef wit her. Meanwhile Kayleigh lays in da cut clean as fukk.

I dunno how all da us peeps jus didn't band together to dump da euros first then feast on each other after.
They’re thinking Melissa was flirting with everyone including Leroy who Kam was talking to and is with now, like she’s trying to flirt with all the guys so they’ll think she’s too cute and sexy and they have a chance with her and won’t throw her in elimination.

Kind of sick of the shyt with Nicole but I liked the drama Melissa brings. Johnny looked dumb as hell telling the girls to drop it when he instigates a lot of drama in past seasons

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These UK women are promiscuous af

Yea if that black brit chick really about to drop Nelson for Johnny.... that's some wild shyt and shows these chicks really dont give a fukk and JB a fraud too for talking about that "I'm feeling old girl" shyt

But then again knowing him and how dumb these chicks are.... a few eps ago knowing couples are targets, he did tell ol girl they should fake a fight..... maybe he's going "method" with his shyt:mjlol:

Martha

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yea if that black brit chick really about to drop Nelson for Johnny.... that's some wild shyt and shows these chicks really dont give a fukk and JB a fraud too for talking about that "I'm feeling old girl" shyt

But then again knowing him and how dumb these chicks are.... a few eps ago knowing couples are targets, he did tell ol girl they should fake a fight..... maybe he's going "method" with his shyt:mjlol:

Martha
She’s gonna fukk em both :skip:

These UK slappers throw the cat around for protection like a bird in the early seasons of the challenge

Last edited: