V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Tony is on fire right now. It’s funny though he already forgot where he is on the totem pole and is back on bananas dikk again this season.

And that’s cold as fukk they keeping us in the dark about who’s writing them notes :beli:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why can't Leroy improve like this. It's seems only thing Leroy got better at is da politics

I dont really even think Leroy's politics is that good. I think he's just mad cool with people and no one really really hates him and he doesnt annoy people or do too much extra shyt for screen time like some.

Leroy seems like someone that goes to these and just chills, drinks and listens to folks.... damn near stays under radar.

But yea... he does need to improve, his potential is up there

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tony is on fire right now. It’s funny though he already forgot where he is on the totem pole and is back on bananas dikk again this season.

And that’s cold as fukk they keeping us in the dark about who’s writing them notes :beli:

I kinda like that... its creating a funny "storyline" of Clue or some shyt.

It will be funny if its no one they've shown on cam in discussion of that shyt:russ:

Martha

Pito

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Didn’t he get third place with Cheyenne one year?

Trying to figure out why Kam is a champ- did mtv leak spoilers :mjcry:
This season supposedly only has one winner, male or female.

They’ll probably say she was the champ of whatever show she was previously on.

I hope :mjcry:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
This season supposedly only has one winner, male or female.

They’ll probably say she was the champ of whatever show she was previously on.

I hope :mjcry:
She was on are you the one before and they were the only season that didn’t find everyone’s perfect match and therefore didn’t win ANY money.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I dont really even think Leroy's politics is that good. I think he's just mad cool with people and no one really really hates him and he doesnt annoy people or do too much extra shyt for screen time like some.

Leroy seems like someone that goes to these and just chills, drinks and listens to folks.... damn near stays under radar.

But yea... he does need to improve, his potential is up there

Martha

Leroy just sucks, he has no motivation to improve, just there for w/e scraps bananas gives him.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Leroy just sucks, he has no motivation to improve, just there for w/e scraps bananas gives him.

I remember at first Leroy was serious bout winning. Wanted da cash. He was doin personal training n gettin ready for these. N was plotting wit bananas n CT hard.

Then cpl seasons ago I remember he said he jus trying 2 come out here for a free Vaca n enjoy da fukkery, n then he hurt his back n had 2 bounce. Since then he's jus there. Not even giving us da jokes ne more.

I think it was da season with Nia last time I seen actually try n go hard.