V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Really surprised the black dude (Dean) and wild white dude (Dione) from Vegas go big real world haven't been on challenge. That white dude looked he wldve been perfect, he was like an animal. Prolly wld do these challenges for free. Jus for shyts n giggles.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Really surprised the black dude (Dean) and wild white dude (Dione) from Vegas go big real world haven't been on challenge. That white dude looked he wldve been perfect, he was like an animal. Prolly wld do these challenges for free. Jus for shyts n giggles.

Yeah i be thinkn of raandom ppl from shows that they havent had on

They need to bring back the real world

Daps
Yeah it’s been going around on twitter for a few weeks now. I think production is hearing the fans wanting to see more older faces. The ratings must be stronger when they bring back the loved legends for an episode. Although they’re still pulling from Are you the one (for drama purposes) and now outsourcing from MTV UK & CBS, they’re like let’s throw them a bone and get some more legends on. I’m here for it, they said on Twitter Landon is coming in with a rival cause he got fukked over when he was last on there. (Something about he went to get the pens so they could do a write in vote & everyone just voted him in while he was out the room... idk this was what was on twitter)

I remember that, can't recall what challenge that was tho.. Pretty sure it was Brad and two other guys that threw him in

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I remember that, can't recall what challenge that was tho.. Pretty sure it was Brad and two other guys that threw him in
2f4c47d95a2d3d03f0fc261024803480.300x201x139.gif

With Brad the Dad already being back this will be an epic face off:banderas:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it’s been going around on twitter for a few weeks now. I think production is hearing the fans wanting to see more older faces. The ratings must be stronger when they bring back the loved legends for an episode. Although they’re still pulling from Are you the one (for drama purposes) and now outsourcing from MTV UK & CBS, they’re like let’s throw them a bone and get some more legends on. I’m here for it, they said on Twitter Landon is coming in with a rival cause he got fukked over when he was last on there. (Something about he went to get the pens so they could do a write in vote & everyone just voted him in while he was out the room... idk this was what was on twitter)
Oh shyt I remember that backstabbing:laugh:

It was Evan and brad