V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If any of these girls let Jemmye beat them in this I’d be shocked

Yes..... I will be shocked if it ain’t Jimmye and Devin not making the cut.

But Then again that Geordie Shore niccas was looking bad..... could be him.

I wish Andy dikk would be done but I doubt it

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's about time we have a dominant black female player. Aneesa ain't shyt, and we haven't had one since Coral. Kam is killing it.

Zach and Tony are clearly running this game. If Brad was smart he would've used his grenade on Zach instead of Kyle. That to me was dumber than what Kam did. Zach is the strongest guy in the house and there's not enough chances to get him out the game. I get that he just wanted to play it safe to get to the final, but still. Zach in the final is probably gonna beat you so no point in going through all that just to lose.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's about time we have a dominant black female player. Aneesa ain't shyt, and we haven't had one since Coral. Kam is killing it.

Zach and Tony are clearly running this game. If Brad was smart he would've used his grenade on Zach instead of Kyle. That to me was dumber than what Kam did. Zach is the strongest guy in the house and there's not enough chances to get him out the game. I get that he just wanted to play it safe to get to the final, but still. Zach in the final is probably gonna beat you so no point in going through all that just to lose.

Yea..... he afraid to boss up

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I thought he couldn't since Zach was part of the previous troika. I still don't trust Zach's stamina in a final.

Them women were dumb as fukk, especially since just the week before they had bounced Brittni after agreeing to keep her around. Natalie tried playing all sides and it blew up in her face.

Was it smart or dumb for Leroy to not vote for Cara?

I was way too hype for Cam winning. The grenades are kind of dumb since you have to announce it before the teams are made. All the power remains in whoever is picking the teams.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we talk about it every week but it really is mindblowing how these losers let johnny get the power every fukkin season. crawlin and beggin to this nikka like clock work

Yea I don’t get how at this point everyone believes him and keeps him around it gives him a chance to fukk them over!

If I was on that show.... I’d have to keep my foot on his neck and make him work every challenge fighting for a top spot

Martha
It's clear to me, and the only logical explanation, is Johnny is simply smarter than everyone else on the show. :yeshrug:

:mjcry: Thor didn’t have his hammer, had he the winwould have been in his favor.
Let's not forget the way Darrell completely bullied Zack in their elimination they had a few seasons ago. Basically big boy'd him.

I thought he couldn't since Zach was part of the previous troika. I still don't trust Zach's stamina in a final.

Them women were dumb as fukk, especially since just the week before they had bounced Brittni after agreeing to keep her around. Natalie tried playing all sides and it blew up in her face.

I was way too hype for Cam winning. The grenades are kind of dumb since you have to announce it before the teams are made. All the power remains in whoever is picking the teams.
It was dumb because Leroy's main goal was protecting Cam but he was too stupid to realize he would've had to change his vote to Cara in order to do so. Luckily enough though she ended up winning anyway so I guess it didn't matter, and she won't hold it against him because it's clear he just wasn't smart enough to realize what he'd done.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Damn, you're right. But using his grenade on Kyle and creating an enemy out of someone that was actually fond of you this late in the game was still dumb. Especially since Zach and Tony clearly have this bromance type thing. Should've just took the cash.

Anyways the guys pretty much just bullied their way in the troika. I still don't understand why they didn't just let Nicole be in it since that's their number one girl anyways. It's fukking girls day and these a$$holes can't just let go of having power. That's Republicans for you.

That challenge looked a lot harder than the first team made it seem. Looks like the hardest part is swimming with the ball in your hand.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Damn, you're right. But using his grenade on Kyle and creating an enemy out of someone that was actually fond of you this late in the game was still dumb. Especially since Zach and Tony clearly have this bromance type thing. Should've just took the cash.

Anyways the guys pretty much just bullied their way in the troika. I still don't understand why they didn't just let Nicole be in it since that's their number one girl anyways. It's fukking girls day and these a$$holes can't just let go of having power. That's Republicans for you.

That challenge looked a lot harder than the first team made it seem. Looks like the hardest part is swimming with the ball in your hand.
I understood why the guys did it. Cause basically if Cam won she'd come back on a guy's elimination day and hit any of the dudes not in the troika with the grenade. Better to just put yourself in the troika to make sure there's no chance of it happening.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I understood why the guys did it. Cause basically if Cam won she'd come back on a guy's elimination day and hit any of the dudes not in the troika with the grenade. Better to just put yourself in the troika to make sure there's no chance of it happening.

Yea.... they knew what they was doing......

Martha there’s no mistaking it.

It’s really on the girls tho.... if they wanted it they should’ve fought it

Laurel, racist ass Carmella, and that other old school brolic blonde vet chick would’ve fought that.... or took whatever consequences

The should’ve stood their ground

Martha