V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If they start bringing in women from the Bad Girlz Club that could take this franchise to a whole new level lol.
Too late, BGC has been 86’d Oxygen is a crime network now. Vh1 & MTV pulling these chicks off the bench and having them suit up.
nup_170879_0579.jpg

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I wish we had a serious black female in da house but sorry guys Kam is not the 1.

She keeps losing team challenges. Keeps making dumb. Choices with her grenades. And winning eliminations doesn't mean ur a beast at challenges.

Remember da season Brandon was thrown in every wk. Was like m his wifey on a team and kept screwing over brandon n he kept winning. Where's he now? Annesa was a elimination beast back in days. She ain't win shyt.

Bananas as a top winner n same wit Darrell both have never been an elimination beast.

I think Kyle n Andy dikk won that last event. Kyle krazy even to try and run all out the whole thing that's y he was so bust. Andy dikk meanwhile from wha they showed was only person who did da rappelling correcting by jumping off wall downwards.

I think we all know Devin n jemmye are gone. Good riddance.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I wish we had a serious black female in da house but sorry guys Kam is not the 1.

She keeps losing team challenges. Keeps making dumb. Choices with her grenades. And winning eliminations doesn't mean ur a beast at challenges.

Ehh... You right. It's just wishful thinking on my end. Darrell is the only dominant black challenger we have. It's just nice to think we finally have someone who isn't dumb as rocks or weak as shyt to represent.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

I wonder why Ceejai never did the Challenge? She could have been the one we are looking for.

she was a college athlete, beautiful and put the beats on racists.

I wish she would do at least one
tqst716w_400x400.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I wonder why Ceejai never did the Challenge? She could have been the one we are looking for.

she was a college athlete, beautiful and put the beats on racists.

I wish she would do at least one
tqst716w_400x400.jpg
I think she’s a lawyer. She took time off fr M law school to do the real world. She’s prolly over the whole thing

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kam 1v1 game is on another level. But not being able to swim is gonna cost her any chance she has to win. Also, her decision making is :snoop: She could’ve used that grenade and sent somebody home with that time penalty. Taking somebody’s money is no guarantee.

Tell me my DVR is lying and there’s a new episode tonight :to:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kam 1v1 game is on another level. But not being able to swim is gonna cost her any chance she has to win. Also, her decision making is :snoop: She could’ve used that grenade and sent somebody home with that time penalty. Taking somebody’s money is no guarantee.

Tell me my DVR is lying and there’s a new episode tonight :to:
Yeah the one time where there wasn't teams and she could've really fukked somebody up she decides not to use it. My DVR is showing a new episode for tonight.