V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nicca I will never know, yuck, she been ran thru ,she fukk with black guys and production, she the new Tonya, its gonna end badly for mtv, plus she slept with Knight, nicca no:picard:

When she was talking about how fine Nelson and Darrell were:mjlol:

BLM Jimmye legit..... she be on there trynna represent for the strong black women:mjgrin::skip::troll:

:russ:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She touch Jordan's penis toward the end of a challenge once, Jordan didn't even trip, I guess she was tired of him running thru all them white girls she felt she looked better than, she had to let captain hook know he can get it, MTV kicked her off just because they didn't want to seem biased

wow... I dont recall that one..... that funny

Martha

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Why doez mtv push this faq lezbo angle
Because laurel was viewed as a fukkin fembot machine. Wit no emotions or nething. She was beating dudes in physical challenges even.

Dis lesbo was able to crack her, melt her heart and was prolly the worse challenge we've ever seen laurel. Her own words she sd wants to get back to her old level and return.

Where's da og lesbo tho Evelyn. She needs 2 make a comeback.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
No the hell she shouldnt:russ:

At first I aint like Kam but she's growing on me. I dont want to see her leave yet and love seeing her legend grow.... in the future she gonna become more unfukkwitable as so many white chicks been praised for being dominant and we really havent had one black chick be fear, revered and dominant. They try to boost Aneesa up but she really kinda a scrub.

I also aint made at Nelson staying so I'm glad that worked out how it worked out.

Brad can kick rocks though with his coked out looking ass:camby:

Martha

This is so true and it didn’t occur to me at all. I’m trying to think of any sister that was formidable but can’t. Coral wasn’t bad but she was very hated. Ruthie was poly. The fine chic who was with Alton and Wes was good, and her teammate. Arissa and Irulan. Both would get it. I mean how the hell we can’t even choose at least one?

I think Nia could have been the strongest, and would have been a problem vs Camila, Laurel, and Cara but she was a lunatic. Still the fact that she was banned from competition before racist pos Camila? That’s suspect, especially when production gave Camila so many chances. She pretty much forced them to ban her.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Because laurel was viewed as a fukkin fembot machine. Wit no emotions or nething. She was beating dudes in physical challenges even.

Dis lesbo was able to crack her, melt her heart and was prolly the worse challenge we've ever seen laurel. Her own words she sd wants to get back to her old level and return.

Where's da og lesbo tho Evelyn. She needs 2 make a comeback.

Ev graduated from Harvard after the challenge and became a hot shot lawyer

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
21690779_299389190538536_4338144189909827584_n.jpg
https://instagram.fiev1-1.fna.fbcdn...779_299389190538536_4338144189909827584_n.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The Challenge Final Reckoning: Official Cast
11 hours ago
Stop Being Polite
screen-shot-2018-03-14-at-6-17-33-pm.jpg

Advertisements
Departure day is here! The thirty second season of The Challenge is here and for the first time ever we know the title. I have no idea what a final reckoning means in the Challenge world, but at least we have a title.

Please note, this is obviously a spoiler thread. I will only be posting the cast names, location, and season format here. No elimination, finalist, or plot spoilers are welcome here.

Thank you to Vevmo for their continued effort. The site always does an amazing job with spoilers.

Note: I am on a mobile device right now. Pictures are coming later.

Without further ado: The cast:

Angela Babicz (Ex on the Beach US and Bad Girls Club: Twisted Sisters)

Brad Fiorenza (Real World San Diego)

Britni Thorton (Are You the One? 3)

Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat 2)

Chuck Mowery (AYTO3)

CT Tamburello (Real World Paris)

Da’Vonne Rogers (Big Brother 17 & 18)

Derrick Henry (AYTO5 & Ex on the Beach US)

Devin Walker (AYTO3

Faith Stowers (Ex on the Beach US & Vanderpump Rules)

Jenna Compono (Real World Ex-Plosion)

Jemmye Carroll (Real World New Orleans)

Johnny Bananas Devenazio (Real World Key West)

Joss Mooney (Ex on the Beach UK)

Jozea Flores (Big Brother 18 and Champs vs Stars)

Kailah Casillas (Real World: Go Big or Go Home)

Kam Williams (AYTO5)

Kayleigh Morris (Ex on the Beach UK)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Landon Lueck (Real World Philadelphia)

Marie Roda (Real World St. Thomas)

Melissa Reeves (Ex on the Beach UK)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother 18)

Nelson Thomas (AYTO3)

Paulie Califiore (Big Brother 18 and Ex on the Beach US)

Shane Landrum (Road Rules Campus Crawl)

Sylvia Elsrode (Real World Skeletons)

Tori Deal (AYTO4)

Veronica Portillo (Road Rules Semester at Sea)

Zach Nichols (Real World San Diego)

:gucci:They are coming through with these seasons so quickly I can barely keep up.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Landon really back?:ohhh:
Yeah it’s been going around on twitter for a few weeks now. I think production is hearing the fans wanting to see more older faces. The ratings must be stronger when they bring back the loved legends for an episode. Although they’re still pulling from Are you the one (for drama purposes) and now outsourcing from MTV UK & CBS, they’re like let’s throw them a bone and get some more legends on. I’m here for it, they said on Twitter Landon is coming in with a rival cause he got fukked over when he was last on there. (Something about he went to get the pens so they could do a write in vote & everyone just voted him in while he was out the room... idk this was what was on twitter)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Wtf, Where's Leroy?

And clearly they trying to push ex on da beach us version. Lots of randoms in here.

Also seems like ne1 who ever been in an alliance with bananas is NOT casted dis time.