V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
...and I fukking regret reading the spoilers, because this season is much better than last.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What pissed me off this episode was the elimination was all mismatched. We were completely robbed of great matches. Laurel should've went against Kam, Brad vs Darrell would've been really dope given their history. Britni vs Ashley would've been fair to Britni. And Nelson vs Frank is more evenly matched. They completely fukked it up. Production should just draw names out of a hat and pretend like it's random when they know exactly who they want to compete against each other.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Brad always looks coked out

dvkevodxgql01.png

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Im talking about Cara and Zach being on his(Devin's) team instead of Nelson and Kailah.
Because none of those people are in his alliance and he didn’t want any of them in the Troika. His plan failed because his team ended up losing but he still made out ok because Brad and Nelson cane back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What pissed me off this episode was the elimination was all mismatched. We were completely robbed of great matches. Laurel should've went against Kam, Brad vs Darrell would've been really dope given their history. Britni vs Ashley would've been fair to Britni. And Nelson vs Frank is more evenly matched. They completely fukked it up. Production should just draw names out of a hat and pretend like it's random when they know exactly who they want to compete against each other.

No the hell she shouldnt:russ:

At first I aint like Kam but she's growing on me. I dont want to see her leave yet and love seeing her legend grow.... in the future she gonna become more unfukkwitable as so many white chicks been praised for being dominant and we really havent had one black chick be fear, revered and dominant. They try to boost Aneesa up but she really kinda a scrub.

I also aint made at Nelson staying so I'm glad that worked out how it worked out.

Brad can kick rocks though with his coked out looking ass:camby:

Martha

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No the hell she shouldnt:russ:

At first I aint like Kam but she's growing on me. I dont want to see her leave yet and love seeing her legend grow.... in the future she gonna become more unfukkwitable as so many white chicks been praised for being dominant and we really havent had one black chick be fear, revered and dominant. They try to boost Aneesa up but she really kinda a scrub.

I also aint made at Nelson staying so I'm glad that worked out how it worked out.

Brad can kick rocks though with his coked out looking ass:camby:

Martha
They had a chick name britini from real world Hollywood season that was pretty good but she never came back after doing a challenge. And of course there was nia but her bedwenching tendencies got in the way, I guess MTV banned her after she sexually assaulted Jordan. Jordan was probably cool with it, but after Tonya shiet, MTV was probably on some if the shoe was on the other foot stuff....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They had a chick name britini from real world Hollywood season that was pretty good but she never came back after doing a challenge. And of course there was nia but her bedwenching tendencies got in the way, I guess MTV banned her after she sexually assaulted Jordan. Jordan was probably cool with it, but after Tonya shiet, MTV was probably on some if the shoe was on the other foot stuff....

Wait??? WHAT????

Who and what????

I dont recall hearing about that or even Jordan being sexually assaulted??

The hell???

Marth

daemonova

Daps
BLM Jimmye probably low key got that “good good”:shaq::mjgrin:

Plus you know she ain’t been ran through like them other broads :skip:

Martha
Nicca I will never know, yuck, she been ran thru ,she fukk with black guys and production, she the new Tonya, its gonna end badly for mtv, plus she slept with Knight, nicca no:picard:

daemonova

Daps
Wait??? WHAT????

Who and what????

I dont recall hearing about that or even Jordan being sexually assaulted??

The hell???

Marth
She touch Jordan's penis toward the end of a challenge once, Jordan didn't even trip, I guess she was tired of him running thru all them white girls she felt she looked better than, she had to let captain hook know he can get it, MTV kicked her off just because they didn't want to seem biased