V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Frank was definitely a future power house in the making if he kept doing these shows. Even though I legit hated him for being such a bytch, you can't deny his athleticism.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

Gaaahhhdamn Kam!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Gaaahhhdamn Kam!!

YO!!!

Kam is a beast.... this chicks better stop coming for her!!!

Britini got done dirty but the chickens came home to roost.

Nelson thought he was home free and "iz finna be a breeze" but ol girl turned on him.... he shouldve known prior she was gonna cave to her partners, she desperate and will sell the booty for another night.

Laurel..... come on man.... get over that dude.

Cant wait to see them with these grenades, no one got dirty yet everyone keep picking the "safe" choice which has been "pick teams" I wanna see someone take someones cash or handicap someone.... USE THAT shyt and stop being p*ssy's

Martha

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Kyle gonna beat tony and Zach these guys aren’t playing smart but then again I’m talking g about Zach and Tony

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I hate the fact that they ended that elimination in a tie. It should have been some type of tiebreaker.

I wanna see Cara win for the females but she’s in alot of trouble. I think every single 1 of those women are picking her if she don’t end up in the Troika.

If Brad, Nelson & Devin were smart they would look to try and get rid of Zack or Tony and not worry about Leroy and Kyle

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
natalie got the worst fake tatas i've ever seen in my life, and I am not one to le pew fake tatas, tatas is tatas, i like Paula's fake tatas, I like Lindsey Lohan's fake tatas where it looked like she had picked a couple of boulders off the ground and put them on her chest, I still like them when she was in Machete and it looked like she hadn't bathed in two weeks, so for me to not like a pair like Natalie's, they got to be real bad, I can see why Bananas started scoping whatever else was in the house and decided he was good on Natalie.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How the fukk is Jemmye still in the game. Sure, she's an easy win, but goddamn I wouldn't feel right not sending her ass home the first night. Literally one of the most useless contestants in Challenge history.

And what the fukk is Devin thinking not putting Zach, the biggest and strongest guy, on his team? Or Cara instead of Kailah? Also, why Nelson over Leroy? Some of these people are retarded forreal.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk is Jemmye still in the game. Sure, she's an easy win, but goddamn I wouldn't feel right not sending her ass home the first night. Literally one of the most useless contestants in Challenge history.

And what the fukk is Devin thinking not putting Zach, the biggest and strongest guy, on his team? Or Cara instead of Kailah? Also, why Nelson over Leroy? Some of these people are retarded forreal.
Remember he was trying to get rid of Leroy since he was Banana's boy so put him on a shytty team. Same with Cara. I think he basically picked the dudes he did because those are the ones he was in an alliance with.

I love how they fukked over Brittni though. That shyt was comedy. If I'm a dude though I'd keep around Zach, Brad and Toni too. They seem like they'd gas out during a finale. All that bulky muscle would work against them for endurance. Rarely is the finale about strength which is why Darrell and Bananas got so many wins. Nelson would scare me more than anybody cause he's strong but lean. Same with Kyle. I'd be trying to get them two out.

Kam is a beast, looking forward to seeing her in plenty of future challenges. I was dying at Leroy yelling at Jemeye ugly ass being worthless.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Remember he was trying to get rid of Leroy since he was Banana's boy so put him on a shytty team. Same with Cara. I think he basically picked the dudes he did because those are the ones he was in an alliance with.

I love how they fukked over Brittni though. That shyt was comedy. If I'm a dude though I'd keep around Zach, Brad and Toni too. They seem like they'd gas out during a finale. All that bulky muscle would work against them for endurance. Rarely is the finale about strength which is why Darrell and Bananas got so many wins. Nelson would scare me more than anybody cause he's strong but lean. Same with Kyle. I'd be trying to get them two out.

Kam is a beast, looking forward to seeing her in plenty of future challenges. I was dying at Leroy yelling at Jemeye ugly ass being worthless.

Im talking about Cara and Zach being on his(Devin's) team instead of Nelson and Kailah.