V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last week they had them crawl out of a clothes basket and put together a children’s puzzle...this isn’t really late in the season.There’s still a ton of people left.

Exactly.... to me this was a decent elimination challenge and dope the way they edited.... cuz I legit thought Johnny was winning with the way they was showing his board more lit up

Martha

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Last week they had them crawl out of a clothes basket and put together a children’s puzzle...this isn’t really late in the season.There’s still a ton of people left.

Yup another horrible 1. Especially compared to just a cpl wks ago you had mercenaries brought in and basically playin bone. 1 of the most physical eliminations ever.

Don't like the scripting of this mtv taking out their goat bananas in a challenge he cnt even see the competitor. And he didn't even get too mad he was gone. Like he wanted to leave had a pr engagement or something.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
She annoys the shyt out of me but god damn she was looking on point in them shorts. I was coming around on liking Devin but it was annoying as shyt on the aftershow.

That's Devin period. Annoying as shyt. It's weird too when Devin does things in da house it jus seems shady and wrong. When you a Wes or bananas do it, it's seems more lighthearted.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's Devin period. Annoying as shyt. It's weird too when Devin does things in da house it jus seems shady and wrong. When you a Wes or bananas do it, it's seems more lighthearted.
I think because he whines so much when the game doesn't go his way it just becomes unbearable.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always rooting for Leroy but he disappointed me and lost respect for him. He did not play his game right, and too scare to be a leader or play for himself. He's being Johnny's puppy. Johnny does best for Johnny.

I remmy Leroy smashed Jemmye had me :what: and :scust:You choose Jemmye over any fine ass chicks that you can smash....Maybe, he has no game or maybe the other chicks ain't feeling Leroy.

So much respect for Tony and Devin and even Cory has balls try to eliminate Johnny while others are too damn p*ssy for not trying get rid of Johnny and his alliance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I always rooting for Leroy but he disappointed me and lost respect for him. He did not play his game right, and too scare to be a leader or play for himself. He's being Johnny's puppy. Johnny does best for Johnny.

I remmy Leroy smashed Jemmye had me :what: and :scust:You choose Jemmye over any fine ass chicks that you can smash....Maybe, he has no game or maybe the other chicks ain't feeling Leroy.

So much respect for Tony and Devin and even Cory has balls try to eliminate Johnny while others are too damn p*ssy for not trying get rid of Johnny and his alliance.

BLM Jimmye probably low key got that “good good”:shaq::mjgrin:

Plus you know she ain’t been ran through like them other broads :skip:

Martha

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might be one of the GOAT episodes IMO. Fukkery from start to finish, Devin's politics worked to perfection, and an intense elimination. Feels like it's anyones game at this point

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Really tossed her shyt :gladbron:

Girls weird as fukk how you turn a situation that didn’t even involve you into some shyt like that. Jemmye drunk ass always in some shyt. They shoulda let the Brit handle her shyt.

Salute Devin for putting the wheels in motion, I fukk with these guy a little more :ehh:

Lol at TJ talkin down to them like a dad :russ:

Lol at tony and that ass hole reveal :laff: bananas face a smiley :mjlol:

He’s an old man he’s not even gonna be able to see the board I hope he brought his glasses :russ: I love it!!!

RAIN MAN DID IT!!!! Lol at the corny celebration line. Finally somebody with some balls stop playing scared

Got damn Leroy bytch ass lookin like Sam jack in Django

:wow: bullied the Brit out the house She was too emotional shoulda stayed and took out the bytches one by one

lol this was Devin’s shining moment

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Him and jemmye didn't smash. They were flirting but nothing happened cuz he didn't want any problems work Knight. Leroy smashed Theresa.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Zach might be the best athlete, but there's more to the challenge than that. He lost to Bananas and Johnny Reilly on Free Agents cuz he had trouble climbing the mountain.. and even then he was the most athletic. So....
:mjcry: Thor didn’t have his hammer, had he the winwould have been in his favor.