V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I give zero fukks about the girl drama. Just here to say, Tony is a fukking legend! Went from my least favorite to one of my top favorites. Tony must've had some epiphany last season and told himself "I gotta stop being banana's bytch" ... Which he should've considering how he had to align with Hunter after their alliance shrunk. And of course bananas is gonna act like he would've never did this if it was the other way around. He's so full of shyt. I still remember him throwing a challenge on exes 2 so he wouldn't have to vote leroy in against Wes and theresa.

But anyways, Tony Two Kids is a legend.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I give zero fukks about the girl drama. Just here to say, Tony is a fukking legend! Went from my least favorite to one of my top favorites. Tony must've had some epiphany last season and told himself "I gotta stop being banana's bytch" ... Which he should've considering how he had to align with Hunter after their alliance shrunk. And of course bananas is gonna act like he would've never did this if it was the other way around. He's so full of shyt. I still remember him throwing a challenge on exes 2 so he wouldn't have to vote leroy in against Wes and theresa.

But anyways, Tony Two Kids is a legend.

I came in late but I didn’t care for the first bit so I just tuned in for the good shyt! And I’m glad I did. And that name for Tony is perfect.

Daps
Best episode of the season. Game is totally different now. Leroy is finally gonna have to stop be lazy and go back the beast he was. Remember, him and bananas really got close after Leroy cooked him in that elimination on one of the exes shows.

Pito

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Jemmye Kayla and britni were foul for what they did. Hope one of them hoes get sent the fukk home next week.

Devin and tony cemented their legacies last night. I think for the guys, this is Zach’s challenge to lose. There really is no one who I think can take him out.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Jemmye Kayla and britni were foul for what they did. Hope one of them hoes get sent the fukk home next week.

Devin and tony cemented their legacies last night. I think for the guys, this is Zach’s challenge to lose. There really is no one who I think can take him out.

Zach might be the best athlete, but there's more to the challenge than that. He lost to Bananas and Johnny Reilly on Free Agents cuz he had trouble climbing the mountain.. and even then he was the most athletic. So....

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Episode cldve been so much better. That was a weak ass elimination fo real. Hitting light switches and you cldnt even seen where the other person was at. Horrible trash. Especially this late in show.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Episode cldve been so much better. That was a weak ass elimination fo real. Hitting light switches and you cldnt even seen where the other person was at. Horrible trash. Especially this late in show.

Last week they had them crawl out of a clothes basket and put together a children’s puzzle...this isn’t really late in the season.There’s still a ton of people left.