V is for vendetta: MTV official challenge thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bananas with more tricks up his sleeve :russ: thats creative i give him that

I shouldve figured that shyt was him from the jump, that nicca is such a fukking troll.

Its just disgusting how he low key runs shyt and niccas dont see it. The past 5 season this nicca has been BADLY outnumbered based on the alliances and people knowing he shady and aint shyt. But yet he finds someway to flip the game on its head.

Like do niccas that dont be on these shows even watch this shyt? And since this is taped months prior, do cats even rewatch this shyt to peep how they getting played?

Its crazy

Martha

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I shouldve figured that shyt was him from the jump, that nicca is such a fukking troll.

Its just disgusting how he low key runs shyt and niccas dont see it. The past 5 season this nicca has been BADLY outnumbered based on the alliances and people knowing he shady and aint shyt. But yet he finds someway to flip the game on its head.

Like do niccas that dont be on these shows even watch this shyt? And since this is taped months prior, do cats even rewatch this shyt to peep how they getting played?

Its crazy

Martha

Bananas always has 1 thing on his side, he's not the most physically dominating not looking male there.

Even if say u dump bananas early, imagine gettin stuck in finals vs Jordan CT and wes. Or this yr, Victor Joss Brad, Zach, Cory. If ur lucky maybe I can face a Nelson or Kyle. Outside of Devin every1 is a fit beast.

Don't even mention Tony or Leroy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bananas always has 1 thing on his side, he's not the most physically dominating not looking male there.

Even if say u dump bananas early, imagine gettin stuck in finals vs Jordan CT and wes. Or this yr, Victor Joss Brad, Zach, Cory. If ur lucky maybe I can face a Nelson or Kyle. Outside of Devin every1 is a fit beast.

Don't even mention Tony or Leroy.

Yes but I think you Bananas that shyt opens up as a lot of them dudes not as coniving and heartless and him.

He got an ill killer instantly that has grown over time and none of the new peeps have like that.

Only Wed really rivals him with that and maybe buddy with one hand.

Martha

feast__5

Pro
Daps
Yes but I think you Bananas that shyt opens up as a lot of them dudes not as coniving and heartless and him.

He got an ill killer instantly that has grown over time and none of the new peeps have like that.

Only Wed really rivals him with that and maybe buddy with one hand.

Martha
Idk why more people don't do what Wes did. A lot of the relatively newer guys could gang up and get bananas outta here. Devin has shown he's the only one willing to do so

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Idk why more people don't do what Wes did. A lot of the relatively newer guys could gang up and get bananas outta here. Devin has shown he's the only one willing to do so
Devin can do it because he is no1s major target. He's chubby, slow, unathletic.

If ur Joss or ne other big musuclar guy if u go after ne1 and make waves it's easier for every1 to go against you.