Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Watched episode 1 last night brehs, shyt got me hyped to see what happens. Pretty busy weekend but I'm hoping I can complete it early next week.

Thanks for the recommendation. Coli brehs always coming through with the piff.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I still need to finish the last 2 episodes but Jesus man. I wasn't ready for this shyt. It got me paranoid as hell and questioning everything. Good thing I don't smoke or I'd be a wreck.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still need to finish the last 2 episodes but Jesus man. I wasn't ready for this shyt. It got me paranoid as hell and questioning everything. Good thing I don't smoke or I'd be a wreck.

The last 2 episodes are bananas.

Fred.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished this joint last week. I really dig the conspiracy aspect of the show. Just the thought that people with an idea and enough money and power to put it into action always makes a great premise to me.
I can't believe Wilson Wilson had the change of heart that he did. Especially after all that they did to him. That alone would void any thought of me joining their ideology. That and all the framing, murdering and "ends justifying means" extremes that they were going to.
Anyone else think of Jekyll and Hyde every time they said Jessica Hyde? Man I couldn't stand that Raisinette eating, tight green pleather jacket wearing, squeaky yellow bag carrying, death gas pump using, mouth breathing, slow walking with a limp hitman. His body count is incredible. For that matter, this show's body count was through the roof. I feel that some of the characters stories were resolved in a way that was less than satisfying for me. Also,
didn't someone or something in the show say that Jessica's father put the code into her blood earlier in the show?
I could have sworn I knew that before it was clearly stated. Either way, I am very interested to see where this goes.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
F. Fabergé;4066705 said:
Finished this joint last week. I really dig the conspiracy aspect of the show. Just the thought that people with an idea and enough money and power to put it into action always makes a great premise to me.
I can't believe Wilson Wilson had the change of heart that he did. Especially after all that they did to him. That alone would void any thought of me joining their ideology. That and all the framing, murdering and "ends justifying means" extremes that they were going to.
Anyone else think of Jekyll and Hyde every time they said Jessica Hyde? Man I couldn't stand that Raisinette eating, tight green pleather jacket wearing, squeaky yellow bag carrying, death gas pump using, mouth breathing, slow walking with a limp hitman. His body count is incredible. For that matter, this show's body count was through the roof. I feel that some of the characters stories were resolved in a way that was less than satisfying for me. Also,
didn't someone or something in the show say that Jessica's father put the code into her blood earlier in the show?
I could have sworn I knew that before it was clearly stated. Either way, I am very interested to see where this goes.

wilson wilson was just a nut, when they lied to him about his pops, i figured he'd go tot he dark side.

no one said it, but it was hinted at it in like the 2nd or 3rd ep

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
80725a0b5764c3908e52b8ef321c90c6.jpg
that fat hitman is the worst casting i ever seen. He looks like a fukking autistic retard.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

that fat hitman is the worst casting i ever seen. He looks like a fukking autistic retard.

I guess I'm the only person who sees how dude's seeming retardation fits in regards to his place in the overall story.

All the key characters who fit outside of the every day citizens have fukked up personalities for a reason.