Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where the hell can I get access to UK shows? Any good streaming sites? A PM would be appreciated!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoo: watched this piff last night.

Have to say tho Anya had them cakes tho :ohlawd: when she walked into the room in episode one in her underwear :lawd:

And im with the network on this one :manny: tho they can miss me with the rape shyt :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
yo did anyone else think the ending was crap?? was expecting that twist from a mile away sigh...dope ass series though..cinemetography is on point and the acting...and Fiona O'Shaughnessy :ohhlawd: at first i was like..man she looks weird..then i'm like..yooooo

goldfishmemory.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo did anyone else think the ending was crap?? was expecting that twist from a mile away sigh...dope ass series though..cinemetography is on point and the acting...and Fiona O'Shaughnessy :ohhlawd: at first i was like..man she looks weird..then i'm like..yooooo

goldfishmemory.jpg

If you've watched 1 ep of "X-Files" most of the :ohhh: moments are predictable, so it gets zero points for originality. As soon as they introduced that guy that got the hooker pregnant, and told him "we need to push this flu vaccine through" I knew exactly what was going on. That's Conspiracy Theories 101.

But the execution was flawless. :ohlawd:

We need shows like this. Them weird, paranoid, don't trust anyone type "X-Files" shows. "Fringe" could've been it but if went off into some other shyt.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
If you've watched 1 ep of "X-Files" most of the :ohhh: moments are predictable, so it gets zero points for originality. As soon as they introduced that guy that got the hooker pregnant, and told him "we need to push this flu vaccine through" I knew exactly what was going on. That's Conspiracy Theories 101.

But the execution was flawless. :ohlawd:

We need shows like this. Them weird, paranoid, don't trust anyone type "X-Files" shows. "Fringe" could've been it but if went off into some other shyt.

Fred.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHOhkc0khY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHOhkc0khY[/ame]

yo breh..agent scully hasn't aged a single bit :ohhh: