Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On episode three, that assassin is not the slightest bit believable. I woulda killed him type quick

He's not an assassin. He's just a goon that will do literally anything they tell him. It's explained a bit better later on.

And over there nobody has guns. Not even most police. So your best bet would be to run from him.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
London
and Fiona O'Shaughnessy :ohhlawd: at first i was like..man she looks weird..then i'm like..yooooo

goldfishmemory.jpg

At times she can look weird (not ugly) but then at other times she can look smashable.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Since I don't really look for UK piff on my own I rely on the coli to provide. And the coli brehs :blessed: me with Luther, Misfits, and A Touch of Cloth.

So I dapped the OP and I'm gonna look for downloads.

dap, undap, one star, neg rep pending if the show is shyt though :troll:

I watched Luther and Sherlock, but you post made me go and check out Misfits :wow:. I've been slackin'

Daps
Reppin
California
He's not an assassin. He's just a goon that will do literally anything they tell him. It's explained a bit better later on.

And over there nobody has guns. Not even most police. So your best bet would be to run from him.

Fred.

He's slow, fat, dimwitted, and just all around not that big of a threat. There are people in my platoon who would eat him for lunch. I would kill him really easily.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's slow, fat, dimwitted, and just all around not that big of a threat. There are people in my platoon who would eat him for lunch. I would kill him really easily.

None of the people on the show are in a platoon, nor does any of them have access to guns. Neither would you if you were over there. He still would though.

If you're saying you could kill him before he shot you, ok. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
California
lol dog he handles his gun like a p*ssy. Like I would let a gun get pulled in my face, I don't understand how the characters let him slowly pull it out on them. It's retarded.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol dog he handles his gun like a p*ssy. Like I would let a gun get pulled in my face, I don't understand how the characters let him slowly pull it out on them. It's retarded.

Breh, I guess I'm just confused as far as what that would accomplish.

Worst case scenario, he shoots you. Best case scenario, you kill him, they frame you for murder even if it's self defense. You get arrested, they kill you in jail. The only option in the context of the show is to run. Not because he's some kinda super impressive assassin, but because killing him or engaging him in any way wouldn't gain you anything.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whole point is he has been created to be such a sociopathic human being that he will murder anyone in any number. That is why he is so useful.

Yeah. That's what I was saying earlier.

Fred.