Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Gonna watch this for sure, somebody recommended it in a Black Mirror thread I started a while back and I meant to watch it then but completely forgot. Gonna need something new after this Justified finale tonight.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Is justified a good show? I've seen commercials but haven't had a
A chance to catch any episodes. I usually like that oliphant dude so I might dl the first season this weekend.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So heads that have seen utopia, which side would you choose? As far as trying to stop the network or not. Curtis or wilson wilson?

I was on Ian's side. I understand the plan and all but you just can't fukk with peoples lives like that.

Daps
Reppin
London
So heads that have seen utopia, which side would you choose? As far as trying to stop the network or not. Curtis or wilson wilson?

I could see where Wilson was coming from but I don't think he was in a good frame of mind by the point he came to the decision that he did. I had to go with Curtis and his crew because at least in stopping Jenas they leave room for alternatives to be explored.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
A chance to catch any episodes. I usually like that oliphant dude so I might dl the first season this weekend.

I like it a lot and so do a lot of other posters on here, there's a pretty decent sized thread in this forum. The first season is more episodic, while the next 3 have more of a story arc. Oliphant's character is great and the writing is great. I wouldn't have a problem recommending it.

Downloading Utopia now, got a pretty busy week so it'll have to wait until the weekend but all of these posts about the ending have got me fiendin' for this crack!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Im about 5 episodes in and its decent :ehh:

I heard it picks up and becomes piff in the middle of season 2/season 3

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have been overdosing on british shows. ill definitely look into this.

just finished watching

misfits
fresh meat
peep show
Friday night dinners
Phoneshop
luther
inbetweeners

i just discovered plebs

is there any other piff im missing?
Sherlock and being human. Both in netflix.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

i'm :demonic: i woulda fukked jessica, then when she went to sleep from the vigorous thrashing, tied her ass up and gave her to the rabbit, whilst ensurring i wouldnt get bodied like everybody else

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: at people talking about siding with The Network. Get all the way the fukk outta here son.

If you frame me for raping a 13 year old the beef is never over. I wouldn't help them just off GP, I don't care if they're right or not. Yeah that's petty but fukk it. I don't see how anybody could be like :manny: "ok you guys are right" after they completely fukked over your life, killed your fam, framed you, etc.

Besides, how can you trust that they're right? Look at how they handled this, and it was small in comparison. Shooting up schools, framing people for murder/rape, threatening familes....I mean, what the fukk? If that's how they approach a simple info leak how are they qualified to decide the fate of the entire human race?

Fred.