Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yo brehs!!!!!!! :blessed::blessed:

Wilson Wilson da gawd saved it all :blessed::blessed:

6QK7jzT.png

:umad:

I wasn't happy that fukkboy Ian stopped the virus from spreading. Too formulaic. But then Wilson Wilson comes through and crushes the building and gives us the ending that the people want:blessed::blessed:

And guess who is still alive to come wreck shop next season if they have one?

None other than da gawd Pietre

Season 3

6QK7jzT.png
VS
J9kpMwN.png

Heavyweight Title Showdown

:ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo brehs!!!!!!! :blessed::blessed:

Wilson Wilson da gawd saved it all :blessed::blessed:

6QK7jzT.png

:umad:

I wasn't happy that fukkboy Ian stopped the virus from spreading. Too formulaic. But then Wilson Wilson comes through and crushes the building and gives us the ending that the people want:blessed::blessed:

And guess who is still alive to come wreck shop next season if they have one?

None other than da gawd Pietre

Season 3

6QK7jzT.png
VS
J9kpMwN.png

Heavyweight Title Showdown

:ohlawd:

Next season Pietre is gonna remove his other eye with a single chocolate covered raisin. :wow:

After the slight misstep last week, this episode was phenomenal. If this don't come back for 1 more season to wrap things up, I'm gonna be hot as hell.

And :ohlawd: at that music that played directly after Ian killed Terrence. A rapper needs to spit over that.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yea they should def do one more and one final season to wrap it all up.. any more would be too much

why fukkboy wilson have to do our boy like that :beli:

some dope new music this ep

why did becky have to survive :beli: :beli:

i'm a little :rudy: on how they found out about the parking lot.. did i miss something or was that a network tv like stretch?

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bomb ass episode:whew:

Jessica tryna fukk Ian even tho Becky is on her deathbed. Perfect sidechick. :steviej:

Why didn't they let Becky die?:snoop:

Wilson 2X. I don't know whether to :pacspit: or :salute:. He stepped his game up.

Can't wait for that third season.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect to my UK brethren but god damn you cats are dropping the ball something fierce. This should be the #1 show in the UK instead it's doing Chris and Neef numbers.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm glad this is getting a U.S. remake because even if this gets cancelled, they can consult the creator on how he intended it to end. Because the show is doing like....500k or so per ep. The ratings are horrible. If this gets renewed it'll be a miracle.

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please keep this piff on the air for one more series.

Wilson² bossed up :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
No disrespect to my UK brethren but god damn you cats are dropping the ball something fierce. This should be the #1 show in the UK instead it's doing Chris and Neef numbers.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm glad this is getting a U.S. remake because even if this gets cancelled, they can consult the creator on how he intended it to end. Because the show is doing like....500k or so per ep. The ratings are horrible. If this gets renewed it'll be a miracle.

Fred.
:dead:

this.

as great as fincher is this shyt will NOT look or sound anywhere as cool unless they straight up hire the same dudes that are doing the coloring or w/e you call it and steal the soundtrack

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
smh @ ian crying after catching his first body, he should have fukked jessica right then and there. I thought grant was gonna kill the whole family with how nice he was being, watch he end up taking lee's place and rb will have to kill him.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
wasnt really feeling that finale :patrice:

Wilson becoming the new Mr Rabbit is probably the lamest shyt ever and it was way too easy for them to catch dude who was gonna release the virus

now I guess we're gonna do the same shyt again for season 3(if they bring it back) with Wilson in charge instead of Millner :snoop:

I swear this felt like a filler season

I think my expectations for this season were too high after watching the prequel episode

Last edited: