Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They really need another season for some finality. I would have been okay if this was the final season if they didn't show Arby waking up or they killed him off. I would have taken it as a downer ending. :manny:

But Arby woke up :lupe: and that tells me he's the only one that can save the others now.

I hoped Dugdale and his fam would catch a break...

I wasn't hating on Wilson Twice like everybody else but now that his heel transformation is complete doing Dugdale dirty like that I he's gotta :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Only reason this show is doing shyt numbers is because how complex it is. Too much is going on and to the average person it goes over their head, hard to comprehend. Proper UK shows can never live on, its either cancelled because of low ratings or it just starts to suck because all the casts leave ala Misfits.

Jards

All Star
Daps
No disrespect to my UK brethren but god damn you cats are dropping the ball something fierce. This should be the #1 show in the UK instead it's doing Chris and Neef numbers.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm glad this is getting a U.S. remake because even if this gets cancelled, they can consult the creator on how he intended it to end. Because the show is doing like....500k or so per ep. The ratings are horrible. If this gets renewed it'll be a miracle.

Fred.
Don't know this shyt is flopping so hard - pretty much every bus in London had the ad on the side of bus when this shyt was running. This ain't a show you can passively watch though - you have to concentrate when you watch this shyt

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wilson fukking Wilson just might be the WOAT character. I legit can't think of anyone worse. Dude conjures up nothing but disgust. :pachaha:
This, every time him and Ian were on screen together, I was hoping Ian would find out what he did and beat his ass for it. I didn't really buy his character arch, going from bytch made to being the boss that fast. That was really bothering me all episode.
Its because of how short the seasons are and how fast the story moves. things like Grant becoming a young killer back to a child threw me off too. thats the one thing I can see an american version on HBO doing better. Pacing and building characters.
Fiending for a 3rd season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This, every time him and Ian were on screen together, I was hoping Ian would find out what he did and beat his ass for it. I didn't really buy his character arch, going from bytch made to being the boss that fast. That was really bothering me all episode.
Its because of how short the seasons are and how fast the story moves. things like Grant becoming a young killer back to a child threw me off too. thats the one thing I can see an american version on HBO doing better. Pacing and building characters.
Fiending for a 3rd season

Eh....I found that kinda believable because Wilson did extend his hand in friendship to the group and they rejected him over and over. And they should have, since he did stab them in the back....but by the end of the episode he'd had people tell him over and over "this isn't you, you aren't that guy" and finally he was like :yeshrug: "nah, actually I am".

The same goes for Grant, in reverse. He spent the last two episodes trying to convince everyone he's crazy, or hard core and Dougdale's wife was like :usure:and he straightened out.

Fred.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Solid finale. I can see another season. The time this show is aired and the channel mean it doesn't do ridiculous numbers.

My town's bus station was used at the beginning also :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I finished all the eps

I suggest people download the soundtrack

The prequel episode was so good it should have been a movie

The second season wasn't as good as the first but as a story overall this is one of the best on TV period

Don't know how I feel about the US remake :patrice:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eh....I found that kinda believable because Wilson did extend his hand in friendship to the group and they rejected him over and over. And they should have, since he did stab them in the back....but by the end of the episode he'd had people tell him over and over "this isn't you, you aren't that guy" and finally he was like :yeshrug: "nah, actually I am".

The same goes for Grant, in reverse. He spent the last two episodes trying to convince everyone he's crazy, or hard core and Dougdale's wife was like :usure:and he straightened out.

Fred.
Yea you got a point. Its just the fact he went from hesitating to kill Ians brother and being bytched out by Lee, to threatening Michael's family, blowing Lees head off, and being the new head of a ruthless organization in what seemed to be just a few days. It wasn't gradual or anything. I guess its the pacing and how fast the story moves. I can definitely see this being 10 episodes on HBO

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lady can't even sit down with her sick son to catch her bearings:noah:, without a mass-murderer giving her diatribe about her sons' birth:dahell: "Call me dear one more time, and I'll break your face:demonic: Yo, Jessica Hyde is the truth:skip: I love that badass psychotic twisted chick:banderas: But, why when she wiped the blood off her father:leon:, and shaved her brother face, did it seem sexually:huhldup: Utopia is that show where you root for the bad guy:yeshrug: I'm feeling some type of way Lee got his dome split:ohhh: by mark-ass-trick fukkboy Wilson:pacspit: Him in power of all the Janus containers, is anti-climatic:ehh: I was hoping foul-mouth Becky had commit that successfully:umad: Ian could be with a bomb ass chick:jawalrus:, but instead is fawning over that penguin:mjlol: Just when Grant thought him and his fam was out:smugbiden: The Network pull him right back in:ufdup: Too be honest, that finale was aite:ehh: But, I blame this show for setting it's bar so high:whoa: At least, Arby's still breathin, tho:blessed: And, I will missed that piff yellow contrast in HD:wow:, popping out the screen on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lawd:

Last edited:

JohnB

Pro
Daps
This nikka Wilson done came up like Michael Corleone

jamesbrownwow-gif.61