Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Started watching on Monday and now I'm up to speed. :whoo:The prequel episode was ridiculously good.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
sooo with the "adjustment" philip made is it safe to say blacks are dun for? :patrice:
The Romani would not be the only humans left alive and fertile, they would just be the only vaccinated people still fertile

There will be pockets of humans of all different races throughout the world that survive. Vaccine rate will not be 100%, and many of the non-vaccinated will never come in contact with the Russian Flu anyway

shyt....them African pygmy tribes are gonna be :win:when its all said and done. So will all the vaccine-phobic religious sects and hippie Jenny McCarthy worshippers :shaq2:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got on this show. Watched the first series yesterday and killed the second one today and this shyt is sooo piff :ohlawd:

The first season was good but this season :ahh:

Kinda pissed that there were only six episodes this season. This season definitely needed at least 2 or 3 more to fully flesh everything out.

I just hope this show is renewed for another season. The ratings are pretty terrible :to: Hopefully Channel 4 goes The Wire route and gives us more seasons regardless.

Either way can't wait til Tuesday for the finale.

And :salute: to @hexagram23.

Your posts put me on Utopia, Luther, Black Mirror, and Sherlock. British television :whew:.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great episode. :aidisgust:at the nikkas who lusted after Becky. Ever. fukken. thing. about that bytch is annoying. She has Welsh accent? Is that what that annoying shyt is. God damn.

Anyway great episode. The only weak link to me is the Philip Carver character. Is he senile or not? Is he pretending? Wtf? Why is he hungarian and not understanding english and then speaking and understanding it perfectly? :whoa: Calm down brehs, just my observations.

If someone can quickly explain what that yellow paper they scanned into the computer. It had the protein components of JANIS? Philip added the last numbers in the sequence? :lupe:

Is that correct?

As far as the guy working in the fast food shop, the actor is basically typecast as a fukken villian. I have seen ol'boy in Luther, and some other shyt, playing a creepy fukk.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Great episode. :aidisgust:at the nikkas who lusted after Becky.
so you don't want no becky?

plies.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Does anybody else got a little "Evangelion" vibe to this show?

Carvel and Milner had a Yui/Gendo Ikari kinda relationship (Milner is VERY similar to Gendo). The Network is kinda like S.E.E.L.E and Janus is kinda like the Human Instrumentality Project :lupe:

Don't get me wrong, both shows are vastly different in most ways but I couldn't help being :ohhh: at some of the similarities.

@SwiggyCabrera24 you should get on this show breh :whew:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway great episode. The only weak link to me is the Philip Carver character. Is he senile or not? Is he pretending? Wtf? Why is he hungarian and not understanding english and then speaking and understanding it perfectly? :whoa: Calm down brehs, just my observations.

If someone can quickly explain what that yellow paper they scanned into the computer. It had the protein components of JANIS? Philip added the last numbers in the sequence? :lupe:

Is that correct?

Dude is crazy, that's why he goes in and out of being lucid and switches languages.

As far as the 2nd part, yeah more or less. A lot of the science aspect of this show are either incredibly simplified or outright fabricated, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And @hexagram23 or any other breh that has been watching this show, I gotta question. How did Jessica managed to escape from the people that tortured and killed Kristof? My guess is she was hiding so she was undetected as she watched what they did to him. But I think I remember seeing her right in front of him (when he was tied to a tree) when she had that nightmare when searching for the manuscript with Arby in season 1. Maybe it was just part of her nightmare? Idk but that episode of her life bothers me, specially considering all the time Milner spent looking for her. If she was right there when they got Kristof, you would think it would be a major part of the story.

Hasn't really been cleared up, so I doubt it ever will be.

Fred.