Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Jards

All Star
Daps
This really needs a 3rd season. They can't deny our right to see someone pill WilxWil get his cap peeled back :pacspit:
I can't wait to see that fukk nikka double Wilson get his wig pushed back :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All yall throwing shade at Dos Wilson gonna learn :smugdraper:you don't fukk around with Mr. Rabbit

And if the show aint renewed then guess who comes out on top anyways :smugdraper:

:umad:

Plus I gotta naturally assume that yall are Ian stans :beli:

:myman:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Loved the first season, this one not so much. Still I hope we get another season, but they gotta switch it up a bit..maybe do it sometime when after the virus has been released already :ld:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Lil Grant was sent upstairs, I thought he was coming back down to slit Micheal's wife throat:dwillhuh:

...Ian could have gutted that guy, instead of having him crawl, and enable to still unleash the Janus:lupe:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I finished all the eps

I suggest people download the soundtrack

The prequel episode was so good it should have been a movie

The second season wasn't as good as the first but as a story overall this is one of the best on TV period

Don't know how I feel about the US remake :patrice:

YEEEESSS!!! Not sure what the how to describe it but the the way they modulate the voices (especially the humming sounds) is genius!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All yall throwing shade at Dos Wilson gonna learn :smugdraper:you don't fukk around with Mr. Rabbit

And if the show aint renewed then guess who comes out on top anyways :smugdraper:

:umad:

Plus I gotta naturally assume that yall are Ian stans :beli:

Ian's a fukkboi. Dude almost opened a canister and this :sadcam: fakkit can't even shoot him? :what: Finally does it when he's on the final latch. :camby:

:pacspit:

I thought Grant was useless this season. I was waiting for him to get offed. Dude was only in this show to play surrogate son. :heh:

I hope the 3rd season is the final one. Gonna have to wait probably a year. :beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ian's a fukkboi. Dude almost opened a canister and this :sadcam: fakkit can't even shoot him? :what: Finally does it when he's on the final latch. :camby:

Yeah they were on some TV shyt with that. It made for a :lupe: moment but I would've emptied the clip in the back of his head for even motioning towards the canister, then hit him with this:

dancemoves_zps254755a8.gif

Fred.