Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Grant goes from 0 to 100 to 0 real quick
:dead:

I think grant picked up the gun after carver dropped it and got an extra clip from the yellow bag.

If this gets cancelled hopefully netflix will pick it up for a third and final season.
WHERE THE fukk IS LEE MILLS AT? I would have figured he would have went with 2 wilsons to find milner. Maybe he will pop up at the mountain in ep 6.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Shove it up your arse":huhldup: "...no really, shove it up your arse":birdman: And, the wanksta proceeds to anal-rape:heh: himself with a rubber cellphone:skip: Frumpy-Grumpy Becky always turnt up by the mention of JexSEE-CUH:umad: Utopia's comedy only last for mere seconds:ld:, until bloody chaos ensues:ohhh: Just when Pietre and his sis bonds, shots fired:damn: Arby's my man, I hate it had to be him:to: I wanted Carvel to get that butcher knife homecoming welcome:wtb: But, the hardest chicks are still daddy's little girl:sadbron: Who knew Grant would have been the end of Millner's chapter:ufdup: I knew the young lad was a killer in the making:myman: So, now this fast-food bloke got the Janus in his hand:patrice:, ready to unleash it out into population:lupe: Eye-Eye Captain fukkboy Wilson's going to get his in bloody due time:pacspit:

Last edited:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
wilson wilson aka AL-Heed Capone aka Muhammad EYEli

Y'all do know that his name is R B right?

Last edited:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
EEEEEEEYAN!!!!!!!!!!! yo, that broad is the worst. i still dont get how 2 dudes in this show wanted to fukk her.

something about welsh birds, if your english you gotta do dirty things/slut out at least one welsh bird in ya lifetime. :yeshrug:

I dont make the rules.

I loved the first series so much I always knew it was gonna be hard to follow up, the ending was just :banderas:

Enjoyed this season cos its better than most tings out but still, its missing the sinister feel of the first.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've had the music they play during the "previously on" stuck in my head for 2 days

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Binged watched Season 1 today (day off). fukking piff ass show but as @Majestyx said, it became kinda predictable towards the finale. Not that it matterred though, shyt was great regardless.

How does Season 2 hold up? I'ma catch up so I can comment the last episode with the coli brehs :blessed:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Binged watched Season 1 today (day off). fukking piff ass show but as @Majestyx said, it became kinda predictable towards the finale. Not that it matterred though, shyt was great regardless.

How does Season 2 hold up? I'ma catch up so I can comment the last episode with the coli brehs :blessed:
SEASON 2 is cool especially the first ep like dud above said. Ian still a gump but he gets p*ssy :mjpls:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just watched ep. 3 of season 2.

Philip Carvel is alive???
:beli: I don't think the show needed that.

Rest of the season has been :ohlawd: :krs: :ohmy: though. I can't stop watching.

And @hexagram23 or any other breh that has been watching this show, I gotta question. How did Jessica managed to escape from the people that tortured and killed Kristof? My guess is she was hiding so she was undetected as she watched what they did to him. But I think I remember seeing her right in front of him (when he was tied to a tree) when she had that nightmare when searching for the manuscript with Arby in season 1. Maybe it was just part of her nightmare? Idk but that episode of her life bothers me, specially considering all the time Milner spent looking for her. If she was right there when they got Kristof, you would think it would be a major part of the story.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This show is something else.

In any other show I would hate Deuce Wilson's guts but up until this last episode I wasn't pissed at him. I thought he was a fukking moron for changing his mind the way he did but still, I wasn't pissed. It was actually interesting seeing how The Network can brainwash people by watching Wilson's process.

Hell, the only characters I'm actually invested in is Arby, Alice and Grant. I'd be fine if anyone else gets got :mindblown:

:snoop:It completely went over my head that that's what he meant by "I chose my own". I had forgotten about the convo Becky and Grant had with the translator dude. That would make the percentage of survivors lower than 1%, tho:dahell: Unless you were exempt by having merely a small fraction of Romani blood, even then it wouldn't be that big of a difference. Unless Milner is horrible at math, I don't see how she could view a near extinction level event like this as anywhere near what she and Carvel strived for with the original Janus plan.

She actually spoke on it twice, first when she was explaining it to Wilson in the food court, "only a few thousand will die", then again when she found out the vaccine won't work. Wilson said "millions could die....hundreds of millions" and she was like :manny:

I don't think the flu is 100% a death sentence but the survival rate without a vaccine will be low, and the death toll will be much higher than before. But to her it was an acceptable risk which is why she made the call.

Fred.

I think she was ok with the change Philip made to Janus because she sees him as a god-like figure who can do no wrong. As she said, it's not the ideal scenario, but I got the vibe that's it was a "if Carvel did it, it's worth it" kinda thing.

Now, regardless of WHY she went ahead with the operation after knowing Janus was pretty much worthless, I didn't like how they went from Milner being appalled with Carvel's race selection in the 60's, to her still being worried about what he did to Janus 40 years later, to her just accepting Carvel's modification even though it was about race selection and a pretty brutal end game.