Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Holy shyt Grant is an annoying little fukk up. I felt so bad for him after last season, now I'm back to hating him. Same with 2Wilsons. He feeling himself too much after what happened last week. As stated above, the episode moved fast as hell and had a whole lot going on. Particularly whats going on with Carvel. I usually shyt on shows for dragging crap out, but this show could really use a few more episodes to pace itself. Anyways I'm definetly curious on how they attempt to stop the virus, seeing as how they have no idea who she called or how they can find a random fast food worker.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wild ass episode

Fred, I wonder how you feel about folks feeling sympathetic towards Arby, the man who carried out so much of the demonic actions of the network :sas2:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Holy shyt Grant is an annoying little fukk up. I felt so bad for him after last season, now I'm back to hating him. Same with 2Wilsons. He feeling himself too much after what happened last week. As stated above, the episode moved fast as hell and had a whole lot going on. Particularly whats going on with Carvel. I usually shyt on shows for dragging crap out, but this show could really use a few more episodes to pace itself. Anyways I'm definetly curious on how they attempt to stop the virus, seeing as how they have no idea who she called or how they can find a random fast food worker.
Yea this show does move so fast, Like they made Ian get over his brothers death quick, US shows, it would have been the whole episode and some with grieveing.

Also Hoping Ian Merks Wilsonx2, Dude is just picking sides at convenience, doesnt stand for anything. :pacspit:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Don't really understand it. :yeshrug:

But it's more a testament to the writing than anything else.

Fred.
dude is so good at playing a functional retard that i was wondering if he's really like that in real life on some walt jr tip

Like someone in the thread said the only bad thing about the show is that its 6 eps

but i dont want it to go on forever as great as it is..3 or 4 tight seasons and go out on top :obama:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
after watching the first 3 eps of season 2 it seems like ian and grant are the only ones that having had an agenda and double crossed anyone.

gonna watch 4 and 5 tonight

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wonder if they're gonna wrap the story up next week or do a cliffhanger for the finale

from what ive read the ratings are terrible, even worst than last year so its no guarantee this is coming back for another season.I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger and then they announce months later that they're not bringing it back lile they did Top Boy

Jards

All Star
Daps
I wonder if they're gonna wrap the story up next week or do a cliffhanger for the finale

from what ive read the ratings are terrible, even worst than last year so its no guarantee this is coming back for another season.I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger and then they announce months later that they're not bringing it back lile they did Top Boy
Top boys not coming back?! :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

If the gawd Pietre is dead then the show can:camby:

But i dont think he is

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

HOW THE fukk DOES THIS SHOW HAVE BAD RATINGS?

EITHER THEY fukkED UP THE ADVERTISING FOR IT OR IT JUST PROVES THE GENERAL TV AUDIENCE TODAY ARE RETARDED fukkBOYS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO