Utopia Season 2 "The Network is Watching"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First off I don't know who does the editing/color grading for this show but it might be the best I've ever seen:

Untitledvhj_zps7aa91cff.png

:ohlawd:

Dope 2nd ep. I have a feeling Carvel fukked up Janus and if/when it's released it'll basically end the world. And I think Jeff is gonna rebel, he ain't feeling the puppet role.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
only just watched the prequel ep..... that true heart of darkness shyt has returned.

I remember after @hexagram23 put me on and I watched this shyt last year.... I was telling someone that it's probably one of the bleakest shows I've ever seen. All genres. But they asked me why.... and I couldn't put a finger on it.

The shyt is just so..... oppressive.

And THEN you're watching it against all these brightly colored starkly contrasted backgrounds.....

anyway, I love how they tied this so seamlessly with world history.

Isn't the redhead chick the wildling woman Ygrette from Game of Thrones? She's sexy as fukk to me for some reason.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
only just watched the prequel ep..... that true heart of darkness shyt has returned.

I remember after @hexagram23 put me on and I watched this shyt last year.... I was telling someone that it's probably one of the bleakest shows I've ever seen. All genres. But they asked me why.... and I couldn't put a finger on it.

The shyt is just so..... oppressive.

And THEN you're watching it against all these brightly colored starkly contrasted backgrounds.....

anyway, I love how they tied this so seamlessly with world history.

Isn't the redhead chick the wildling woman Ygrette from Game of Thrones? She's sexy as fukk to me for some reason.

Yeah that's the same chick.

The show is bleak and oppressive because a large chunk of the characters play chess on a global scale with billions of lives, and that's probably how it really is. And there's nothing we can do about it. To make things worse they're casually evil. :ld: "don't come in tomorrow, there's going to be a gas leak". shyt is :merchant:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
First off I don't know who does the editing/color grading for this show but it might be the best I've ever seen:

Untitledvhj_zps7aa91cff.png

:ohlawd:

Dope 2nd ep. I have a feeling Carvel fukked up Janus and if/when it's released it'll basically end the world. And I think Jeff is gonna rebel, he ain't feeling the puppet role.

Fred.

all-seeing-eye-pyramid-illuminati-symbols.jpg

THE VISUALS AND MUSIC ON THIS SHOW IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STATUS

ILLUMINATI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode 1:whoo: damn. Thank God For showbox

Edit :by the way that Hannibal season 2 finale :mindblown:

About Hannibal:

Handed the whole cast of characters Ls then bounced with Scully from "The X-Files". :wow:

As far as this show you're in for a treat. We're in the Golden Age of TV brehs. :blessed:

Fred.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Show's super dope..i had to pause the prequel season premier like 3 minutes to go find a season 1 recap video to refresh...i hate that it's not big in the states yet, so it's not covered by my usual go to spots for post show write ups and podcasts...are they dropping a new episode every day this week?