USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Being obtuse, gaslighting, playing devils' advocate, and giving the insaneand unqualified a platform to gain influence is how we got here .

15,20, hell possibly 30 years ago people have been warning society about the fukkery we're faced with at the moment and they were dismissed, called conspiracy theorists, etc.

more of the same will happen, because truthfully, the powers that be in a certain sect of society want to this to happen

that's what america is all about.

victim blaming while romanticizing their victimizers
creating problems to sell you the solution
pretending an obvious threat or problemisnt an obvious threat because they stand to benefit from it later on down the line, but will tell you that you're being irrational
Demonizing what's natural to uplift and promote the synthetic

when it comes to this country and morality, it's like a bytch pretending to be sleep and scooting her ass close up to you, hoping the tip slips in so she can go "oh my what is happening right now" *wink wink*

America loves courting wicked, perverse , demonic shyt and they're eager to move past the 'just the tip' phase
That's all this shyt is.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children, so I don’t see any connection to pedophilia with these questions.
Legally, sneaking a kiss, or any unwanted sexual contact of any kind is a crime, regardless of sexual orientation. As for the age difference, I think whether both people were still in high school would be a key factor to know.

I don’t see what any of these questions have to do with the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia that you assert exists. You also aren’t answering my questions about that subject.

I answered everything you asked ad nauseum.

You just don't like or agree with it.

That's fine.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I bet you didn't know i posted this article would come like 7 years ago. Once they made LGBTQ normal i knew the P was coming. You don't feel sorry for murderers? This dude who had 7 murders told me when he can't sleep at night he just feels like going out to kill again and it makes him feel better

Thinking of murder doesn’t make you a murderer, just like being attracted to kids doesn’t make you a molester.

If there is something in biology that triggers these behaviors, then it’s definitely worth researching and treating so future murders and acts of molestation can be prevented.

There needs to be space for people to admit they have these urges, so they can get help BEFORE they commit an unforgivable act.

Thoughts alone shouldn’t be enough to condemn a person. If that were the case then we’d all be in prison.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking of murder doesn’t make you a murderer, just like being attracted to kids doesn’t make you a molester.

If there is something in biology that triggers these behaviors, then it’s definitely worth researching and treating so future murders and acts of molestation can be prevented.

There needs to be space for people to admit they have these urges, so they can get help BEFORE they commit an unforgivable act.

Thoughts alone shouldn’t be enough to condemn a person. If that were the case then we’d all be in prison.

So by your logic you can have gay urges and not be gay :mjlol: nikka please you gay

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
this was the next step along with zoophilia :hubie:

Dark days are ahead

Don’t be so idiotic.

PZljG9Y_d.webp

3Z9R1Rs_d.webp

You were saying what now
full
?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children, so I don’t see any connection to pedophilia with these questions.
Legally, sneaking a kiss, or any unwanted sexual contact of any kind is a crime, regardless of sexual orientation. As for the age difference, I think whether both people were still in high school would be a key factor to know.

I don’t see what any of these questions have to do with the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia that you assert exists. You also aren’t answering my questions about that subject.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are related because they are mental illnesses.

The DSM IV classified gender dysphoria as a mental illness.

I get it man... you don't believe homosexuality is a mental illness. I personally don't give a care, that's your belief and I'm not pressed to convince you otherwise.

On to the rest...

The CRIME of sexual assault is based on unwanted contact.

I asked you the question to see what you really stand for.

If you asked me...if an 18 year old girl snuck a kiss from my 16 year old son... its normal to me.

If an 18 y/o male snuck a kiss on my 16 year old...I'm filing charges.

Call me a monster... but I'm sure most fathers will side with me.

Pedophilia = mental illness
Acting on pedophilia = crime (suggest life in prison)

Homosexuality = mental illness
Acting on homosexuality = pervert

How much more clear can I be?

We don't have to agree.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
no one is saying being a pedophile justifies them acting out on those desires. Instead those people needed to have treatment from an early age in order to make help them not act on those desires.
I didn’t claim anyone was justifying it, I’m stating a basic principle

I agree, if you can identify the issue early on then someone should be helped. Idk how easy it is to identify tho at a young age

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's not the point

That's the Trojan horse
That’s what the article is about, so it is the point.

I agree, if you can identify the issue early on then someone should be helped. Idk how easy it is to identify tho at a young age
It’s why work and thinking like this is important. It would make people more comfortable coming out early to get treatment.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Being obtuse, gaslighting, playing devils' advocate, and giving the insaneand unqualified a platform to gain influence is how we got here .

15,20, hell possibly 30 years ago people have been warning society about the fukkery we're faced with at the moment and they were dismissed, called conspiracy theorists, etc.

more of the same will happen, because truthfully, the powers that be in a certain sect of society want to this to happen

that's what america is all about.

victim blaming while romanticizing their victimizers
creating problems to sell you the solution
pretending an obvious threat or problemisnt an obvious threat because they stand to benefit from it later on down the line, but will tell you that you're being irrational
Demonizing what's natural to uplift and promote the synthetic

when it comes to this country and morality, it's like a bytch pretending to be sleep and scooting her ass close up to you, hoping the tip slips in so she can go "oh my what is happening right now" *wink wink*

America loves courting wicked, perverse , demonic shyt and they're eager to move past the 'just the tip' phase

What are you talking about? It's almost like people have no understanding of history.

Smashing down underage kids is not a uniquely American problem, nor is it a new problem. In fact, the American systems of media and jurisprudence have done far more to identify and eradicate the problem on a worldwide scale than any other system has ever even attempted to do.

Due to our long economic and military footprint, we have forced other societies--who previously could give a fukk, to pass and enforce sexual exploitation laws. You can't run over there and boff out teenagers with impunity anymore (used to be common practice).

Why? Because almost anyone can access the system or advocate for others inside of it. So if you grab a law degree and decide to make child exploitation a priority, or if you know of a victim, or have been a victim, you have some form of redress.

One of the quickest ways to get the Justice department on your back is to be suspected of possessing even small amounts (<50 still photos) of sexual content involving a minor. There are whole divisions of corporations, non-profits, and the criminal justice machine devoted to seeing this through.

- You can't depict children in a sexually exploitative manner, you can't virtually simulate it, you can't promote it.
- You can't legally exchange ANY type of this content.
- MINORS can't exchange sexual content involving minors.
- If you communicate, in any way, with a cloud service and upload files flagged as depicting minors in a sexually explicit manner, you will be fukking reported to the FBI and prosecuted.

Please read instead of talk blindly: Citizen's Guide To U.S. Federal Child Exploitation And Obscenity Laws

Last edited:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
See this is why Cacs should NOT be scientists and psychologists :scust:

The point is categorizing behavior so you understand why it happens and how to prevent/treat it. Article is saying that a number of what are considered "pedophiles" are people who are socially unable to connect with adults and therefore view an underage teenager in their life as the only way to get their needs met.

Is it fukked up? YES! Is it important to make a distinction between those people and ones who are genuinely sexually attracted to little kids? fukkING YES!

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If you read the article, it is advocating for exactly that (last paragraph). That's kind of the irony here, avoiding the conversation actually increases the likelihood of a traumatic event. Having the open discussion brings everything into the light and opens up discussion. It, hopefully, allows those who need help to seek it BEFORE they offend.
No, it's not advocating for what I said. It still frames the story around the abuser. I said I think it should be framed around the victims. Give them the voice and the representation that are missing from the picture.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Homosexuality and pedophilia are related because they are mental illnesses.

The DSM IV classified gender dysphoria as a mental illness.

I get it man... you don't believe homosexuality is a mental illness. I personally don't give a care, that's your belief and I'm not pressed to convince you otherwise.

On to the rest...

The CRIME of sexual assault is based on unwanted contact.

I asked you the question to see what you really stand for.

If you asked me...if an 18 year old girl snuck a kiss from my 16 year old son... its normal to me.

If an 18 y/o male snuck a kiss on my 16 year old...I'm filing charges.

Call me a monster... but I'm sure most fathers will side with me.

Pedophilia = mental illness
Acting on pedophilia = crime (suggest life in prison)

Homosexuality = mental illness
Acting on homosexuality = pervert

How much more clear can I be?

We don't have to agree.
16 and 18 is not pedo number one. I wouldn’t file charges. The person that feels assaulted can go ahead and do that.
Number two which “mental illness” do you have sir
And don’t say none