USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

Daps
Pedos and rapists deserve to get terminated on site!!! But a lot of people called this!!
Thankfully we don’t live in a barbaric society that murders people without due process. Also rapists and pedophiles aren’t the same thing. You should go live in one of those third world countries you’ll fit in fine there with this caveman mindset

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thankfully we don’t live in a barbaric society that murders people without due process. Also rapists and pedophiles aren’t the same thing. You should go live in one of those third world countries you’ll fit in fine there with this caveman mindset

Never said rapists and pedos are the same thing. Having fought for victims who suffered from pedophilia and rape and being a victim of sexual assault myself as a kid i feel how I feel about it. I really don’t care about anything you just said.. soooo ok

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
No, it's not advocating for what I said. It still frames the story around the abuser. I said I think it should be framed around the victims. Give them the voice and the representation that are missing from the picture.

Help me understand your point here, mind providing an example or a contrasting way of covering this?

Daps
Never said rapists and pedos are the same thing. Having fought for victims who suffered from pedophilia and rape and being a victim of sexual assault myself as a kid i feel how I feel about it. I really don’t care about anything you just said.. soooo ok

You do realize saying Pedophilia and Rape, are literally linking the two when you shouldn't be correct?

Also I'm sorry you had to ever experience that. The entire point of this is to help prevent those things by making it easier to identify and encourage people who have an attraction to children to come forward and seek help that they need. Saying you're going to kill anyone who does that helps no one and puts more people in danger to have to go through your expierence. Appreciate you having the courage to share that information.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize saying Pedophilia and Rape, are literally linking the two when you shouldn't be correct?

Also I'm sorry you had to ever experience that. The entire point of this is to help prevent those things by making it easier to identify and encourage people who have an attraction to children to come forward and seek help that they need. Saying you're going to kill anyone who does that helps no one and puts more people in danger to have to go through your expierence. Appreciate you having the courage to share that information.

No it’s not. You choose to link them. But I said they should be tos and it doesn’t. I don’t really go back and forth as much anymore cause nobody ever changes their stance or view things from a different Nile to get an understanding. So… ok

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In your sophisticated modern society that is and was the norm. Best bet is to ignore this weasel of a man, he has no moral foundation to any of his claims. Rape or pedophilia to him are just as significant as a person deciding the choice of color he prefers in their living room.

Daps
In your sophisticated modern society that is and was the norm. Best bet is to ignore this weasel of a man, he has no moral foundation to any of his claims. Rape or pedophilia to him are just as significant as a person deciding the choice of color he prefers in their living room.
Another room temperature IQ poster. Damn I’m happy I’m not this simple of a human. Read the garbage you just wrote. Some of y’all are just legitimately crazy as fukk

If the idea of pushing something that could help identify and treat pedophilia early on in order to protect children bothers you should probably look in the mirror and ask yourself why that is

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
After normalizing homosexuality, this was the next step along with zoophilia :hubie:

Dark days are ahead

word

most gays were turned out by pedos

most pedos are gay

its a vicious cycle anyone who thinks the two aren't connected is a real fukking moron

Last edited: