USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
1. There are vastly more straight people than gay people. What does that have to do with anything? Did someone say there were more gay pedophiles?
2. I'm not religious or whatever counter to your political identity that you want me to be.
3. Pedophilia being recognized and socially accepted has been compared to gay rights by advocates and summarily rejected by its detractors making it a common point of conversation since forever, it's not unique to the Coli at all.

Coming to terms with or shedding deviant aspects of gay culture for broader social acceptance has been a thing. The white gay movement like other white-led civil rights movements has taken bad positions and has had bad strains. Acknowledging those bad positions, or how perverts have tried to shoehorn their way in the movement does not make one part of the religious right.

You're just needlessly defending homosexuality (LGBT) in your misguided reply to be in alignment with some value and political identity you've formed. An identity created to the point that you've fashioned a user name around it...smh

Hard facts upon hard facts against his agent ass :salute::salute:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This is'nt an issue or a topic of debate

Not only did the LGBT disavow association with pedos in the 70's for obvious reasons, pedophillia is not and will never be an acceptable practice in Western society

You and the bammas that dapped this post are a truly special case lmaoooo, Oh My God yung :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Answer this...

If your 16 year old son is in high school and an 18 year old make flirts and sneaks a kiss on your 16 year old...

Is it pedophilia? Just normal gay behavior? Sexual assault?

What if an 18 year old girl did it to your son...
How would you feel.

Be honest.
Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children, so I don’t see any connection to pedophilia with these questions.
Legally, sneaking a kiss, or any unwanted sexual contact of any kind is a crime, regardless of sexual orientation. As for the age difference, I think whether both people were still in high school would be a key factor to know.

I don’t see what any of these questions have to do with the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia that you assert exists. You also aren’t answering my questions about that subject.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Attraction and actually acting upon those urges are two very different things. There needs to be a real adult conversation about what to do with people who have those urges and won’t act on them but seek out help imo

Didn’t read the article fwiw but I’m assuming that’s what it’s covering

Edit: skim the article it’s exactly what I thought. Ive been saying this for a couple of years now.

Glad to see there’s at least a few adults on this site capable of having a nuanced conversation.

There was never a moment in my life where I woke up one day and said
“Today is the day that I will decide to be attracted to women”

My attraction to women was a natural development, so it’s not hard for me to imagine the same scenario occurring for homosexuals and pedophiles.

In 100 years people who are murderers will say "i was born this way" they will do research and confirm it then murderers will be understood

This is such a ridiculous comment. :snoop:
But you were just advocating for rape in another thread so I shouldn’t be surprised.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
They really trying to normalize this shyt
Yep, in another 10 years it will be a hate crime to speak against them. Reminds me of the gay movement and how homosexual men are mostly child predators anyways they about to add another letter onto LGBTQ movement :francis:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to see there’s at least a few adults on this site capable of having a nuanced conversation.

There was never a moment in my life where I woke up one day and said
“Today is the day that I will decide to be attracted to women”

My attraction to women was a natural development, so it’s not hard for me to imagine the same scenario occurring for homosexuals and pedophiles.

This is such a ridiculous comment. :snoop:
But you were just advocating for rape in another thread so I shouldn’t be surprised.

I bet you didn't know i posted this article would come like 7 years ago. Once they made LGBTQ normal i knew the P was coming. You don't feel sorry for murderers? This dude who had 7 murders told me when he can't sleep at night he just feels like going out to kill again and it makes him feel better