USA Today says pedophiles are misunderstood

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they're also trying to normalize it before all this politicians and celebs get officially outed. coincidence this comes after eps "killed himself", and Ghuislane (sp) gets convicted of aiding him. He kept ledgers on ppl...

if we see anyone pushing for lowering age of consent in the next 10 to 20, we know why.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Homosexuality between two CONSENTING adults, who cares.

Kids can't give consent and neither can cows, dogs, or whatever else you can think of.

It's not the same.

You are 100% right....here is the problem though

There were some academics (who got huge backlash) in years back claiming certain kids can consent to sexual relations with adults. I think one of these idiots claimed a high enough IQ in a minor could correspond to a mental age of 18 or something so it was ok.

That is the danger, there are already people looking for loopholes for situations where kids can 'consent'.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Do you seriously not understand what sexual urges are? And why are you talking about children in elementary school in relationship to sexual urges?

There are apes/monkeys/chimps (can’t remember which) that have homosexual relationships, so likely that could be what you are thinking of.

What is the mental depravity?

So sexuality doesn’t exist until a child goes through puberty and develops sexually?
There was a time when you were not straight?

I full understand what a sexual urge is.

Children cannot have them. They are taught the "behavior" of sex if they find out from an external source.

Your body is not ready for sex and having urges until puberty.. how are you confused?

Mental depravity is a perversion. I consider it gross and perverted. My opinion. You may like it or enjoy it...your choice. I don't care.

Children are asexual until a certain age where they have a weird phenomenon of "cooties" or aversion... up until tween age.

So they don't understand adult terms of "straight" as you put it.

And finally...I stated it quite clearly...

A person doesn't become a homosexual until they have sex as an adult in my opinion...and my theory is that is their choice to act on their illness.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Christians have been warning against the "born this way" lie for the past 20 years
however nobody paid any heed
now its seeds have begun take fruit

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
There are only 2 or 3 species that have sex for pleasure...humans, dolphins, and something else that I can't recall.

There are apes/monkeys/chimps (can’t remember which) that have homosexual relationships, so likely that could be what you are thinking of.

Those bonobos are a wild, freaky and depraved bunch….
:wow:

images

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I can understand how maybe someone is biologically prone to pedophilia. Like their body chemistry is maybe off and it causes that kind of response.

But someone may have some issue that makes them more prone to violence too. That doesn't justify them committing murder or any violent deed :ufdup:
no one is saying being a pedophile justifies them acting out on those desires. Instead those people needed to have treatment from an early age in order to make help them not act on those desires.