GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Not sure if y’all have stepped outside but life is pretty much normal now
:yeshrug:
Depends where you live. In DC, most bars/clubs are closed, the ones that are open close at 12:00 and are at limited capacity. Concert venues are closed. You have to wear a mask everywhere. Restaurants are at half capacity. School is virtual.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna be the in the first round to test this vaccine.

They have ignored every safety precaution and hurdled through multiple stages of testing.
Some vaccines slated for US release are simultaneously on Phase I and Phase II.

This isn't supposed to be possible.

I'm not trying to drum up conspiracy, i'm just saying ya'll can be beta-testers first and i'll get it later :hubie:

it could years before the effects of the vaccines show up. I'm mot an anti vaxxer but I'm not taking that shyt.

:hubie:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
hope it's true. I mostly just miss theatrical movies and going to the bar. rest of my life is pretty much as usual already though. outside of wearing a mask everywhere.

so you don't go to the gym?

:flabbynsick:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Unless you have serious underlying conditions or are morbidly obese a vaccine seems like something you can wait on.
I haven't caught covid yet, I'll just maintain my current careful lifestyle until a thoroughly tested and clinically trialed vaccine comes out :manny:
I'm wearing masks and not partying until 2022 fukk it. The way time flying it won't even seem that long anyway

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so you don't go to the gym?

:flabbynsick:

I have a gym at home. got an enclosed patio with a weight bench, treadmill, tv, free weights etc.

setup similiar to this.
home-gym-lead-image-1586968939.jpg

now do i use it as much as i should? no:francis: but i try

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said “stop buying masks” right before stating that non-healthcare professionals buying up the masks means that healthcare professionals can’t get them. Clearly he’s talking about N95 masks not face coverings he like he has in the second video.

Much about the virus was unknown in February (and much is still unknown). There was conflicting opinions about mask/face covering use. But mid March the prevailing opinion was that wearing face converings could slow the spread of the virus, so that was recommended. These orgs have been wrong and have had to walk back public statements numerous times, so I understand being cautious of new recommendations. It’s an overstatement to say he purposefully misled people, tho.
Yea, I’m just being cautious of new recommendations that’s all.

and true there’s no way one can prove that he purposely misled the public (in my opinion he did). Even if he didn’t, the incompetence of the CDC and WHO put a lot of people at risk during this pandemic by using language that wasn’t effective in informing the public of how to protect themselves. “Wash your hands with soap” isn’t the message you send when there’s a virus that likely aerosolizes.

You ALWAYS air on the side of caution with things like this. You can’t say things like “masks are not effective” for the general public, when it’s only logical that mask wearing, whether by healthcare professionals or everyday citizens would provide protection against respiratory viruses.

and Jerome and their whole crew new it was “airborne” in February.

Trump says everyone knew the coronavirus was airborne in February: It's 'no big thing'

He comes across as a pushover, where if Trump says to do xyz, he’ll roll with it, even at the expense of the public

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw bro he literally said

“ STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus,”

Mostly the bolded part makes the point. He tried to convince the public that masks weren’t effective because they had a depleted stockpile, by saying masks aren’t effective (which isn’t true.)

so he purposely misled the public he’s supposed to protect. This was end of Feb so it was definitely known that the virus was likely passed through aerosolization and certainly through droplets.

I had this understanding based on the data and studies coming out of China and bought my first masks in the last week of Jan. As the Surgeon General of the United States, he understood this as well by Feb 29
I took it as don’t buy masks doctors use . He specifically made it a point to say face coverings in the vid