US should have enough coronavirus vaccine to return to normal life by 2021

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trust a trump administration vaccine brehs. He most likely has a financial stake in the company that drops the vaccine first and Trump wouldn't take that shyt himself.

Only stupid muthafukkas like that dead couple who drank bleach would be the first to take it.

:ufdup:

:ufdup:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
CompetentFlamboyantArgentineruddyduck-small.gif

Daps
Yea, I’m just being cautious of new recommendations that’s all.

and true there’s no way one can prove that he purposely misled the public (in my opinion he did). Even if he didn’t, the incompetence of the CDC and WHO put a lot of people at risk during this pandemic by using language that wasn’t effective in informing the public of how to protect themselves. “Wash your hands with soap” isn’t the message you send when there’s a virus that likely aerosolizes.

You ALWAYS air on the side of caution with things like this. You can’t say things like “masks are not effective” for the general public, when it’s only logical that mask wearing, whether by healthcare professionals or everyday citizens would provide protection against respiratory viruses.

and Jerome and their whole crew new it was “airborne” in February.

Trump says everyone knew the coronavirus was airborne in February: It's 'no big thing'

He comes across as a pushover, where if Trump says to do xyz, he’ll roll with it, even at the expense of the public

If he’s just blindly doing whatever Trump wants, why would have changed his stance in April, months before Trump was acting like masks weren’t needed for his rally in Tulsa that killed Herman Caine?

And that was in response to the tweet you posted, so he was definitely trying to alert those that were previously using that tweet as guidance. It specifically says “in light of new evidence”.

Lmao @ citing a Trump statement as evidence. Trump is a pathological liar who will say anything to shift blame from himself. Truth is there’s a lot of conflicting information that has to be waded through. This is the case with all health and terrorist threats. Anything that pops off, best believe there’s someone early on that suggested the danger and some drastic course of action. God forbid they take some early info as fact and it turns out not to be the whole truth, folks like you would be assailing their character for such a mishap.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Looks like the common cold could be rare thing.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he’s just blindly doing whatever Trump wants, why would have changed his stance in April, months before Trump was acting like masks weren’t needed for his rally in Tulsa that killed Herman Caine?

I said IN MY OPINION.
Not really sure how you can take issue with me having a different opinion lol

and to be honest, I don’t really care enough to read the rest and go back and forth about it, maybe if it was yesterday when I initially commented on the thread but I’m not really invested enough to debate our differing opinions on Jerome fukking Adams on a cloudy/work from home, Thursday afternoon

:pachaha:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You know they’ll just make it a requirement, right?:usure:

It’ll be just like how you can’t get many govt jobs, certain govt benefits, enter a public or private school, work at a hospital, work in some hotels, etc without getting your vaccines. It’s just a new shot added to doctor’s vaccination list.:yeshrug:

In fact, this is gonna be a great finesse for Brehs who buy stock in the patenting/ lincensing company.This will be lifetime revenue for whatever company distributes it. Those stock returns will be:ohlawd:

@CopiousX if you have to get the covid vaccine you not worried about the side effects???

:mjcry: