develop the t-virus, ameribrehs
31936.jpg

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: In the tweet he said don’t buy masks the doctors use. The video he saying wear face coverings.

You tried to make it seem as if he switched up.
:unimpressed:
Naw bro he literally said

“ STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus,”

Mostly the bolded part makes the point. He tried to convince the public that masks weren’t effective because they had a depleted stockpile, by saying masks aren’t effective (which isn’t true.)

so he purposely misled the public he’s supposed to protect. This was end of Feb so it was definitely known that the virus was likely passed through aerosolization and certainly through droplets.

I had this understanding based on the data and studies coming out of China and bought my first masks in the last week of Jan. As the Surgeon General of the United States, he understood this as well by Feb 29

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Anyone here in IT?

If you are an admin or some sort you don't just get the new Windows Server or even the new service pack.
You wait until others use it and all the kinks and bugs are worked out.

Same here, do not be in that first lot of people.
Wait months, MONTHS before taking it yourself

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
What world are you living in?

Inside Bars are extremely empty
Clubs still closed
Concerts still cancelled
Schools still closed
Most jobs are still remote
Empty stadiums at sporting events
Restaurants are empty and shutting down
2,000 people dying daily
22M unemployed
im outside right now...bars, clubs, concerts, and sporting events are not stopping people from living their lives. traffic jam packed...people everywhere moving around

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Everything has more or less opened back up with precautions. As long as people move smart there is no need to rush a vaccine. The Labor day spike seems to be nominal so everyone just needs to be smart. This is more political than anything.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: you know how long it took me to trust a flu shot? I'm not getting it.

Daps
Naw bro he literally said

“ STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus,”

Mostly the bolded part makes the point. He tried to convince the public that masks weren’t effective because they had a depleted stockpile, by saying masks aren’t effective (which isn’t true.)

so he purposely misled the public he’s supposed to protect. This was end of Feb so it was definitely known that the virus was likely passed through aerosolization and certainly through droplets.

I had this understanding based on the data and studies coming out of China and bought my first masks in the last week of Jan. As the Surgeon General of the United States, he understood this as well by Feb 29

He said “stop buying masks” right before stating that non-healthcare professionals buying up the masks means that healthcare professionals can’t get them. Clearly he’s talking about N95 masks not face coverings he like he has in the second video.

Much about the virus was unknown in February (and much is still unknown). There was conflicting opinions about mask/face covering use. But mid March the prevailing opinion was that wearing face converings could slow the spread of the virus, so that was recommended. These orgs have been wrong and have had to walk back public statements numerous times, so I understand being cautious of new recommendations. It’s an overstatement to say he purposefully misled people, tho.