US should have enough coronavirus vaccine to return to normal life by 2021

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm not gonna be the in the first round to test this vaccine.

They have ignored every safety precaution and hurdled through multiple stages of testing.
Some vaccines slated for US release are simultaneously on Phase I and Phase II.

This isn't supposed to be possible.

I'm not trying to drum up conspiracy, i'm just saying ya'll can be beta-testers first and i'll get it later :hubie:
And if it is possible then imo that's even more questions we should be asking. Like how df can you create this shyt so fast but we have to pay so much God damn money just to stay healthy and alive for other ailments. "Curing" a pandemic level virus in a year but hardly any breakthroughs with cancer and the like but the medication cost ain't even worth the cost of living to some people foh

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDC:

Also CDC:

tenor.gif

A safe, well vetted vaccine, ready for distribution for EVERYONE by end of 2021 I’ll believe it when I see it

CDC is clown shoes to me at this point, I don’t believe shyt they say.
You can’t really believe you made a valid point with the tweet/vid posted

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Won’t be injecting my family and I with that rushed half-ass shyt.
:hubie:

I’ll wait a year or two after the first “trials”. I doubt that I even get it then.
:francis:

that shyt will be a mix of Suavitel, rubbing alcohol and vintage Tuskegee penicillin

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if it is possible then imo that's even more questions we should be asking. Like how df can you create this shyt so fast but we have to pay so much God damn money just to stay healthy and alive for other ailments. "Curing" a pandemic level virus in a year but hardly any breakthroughs with cancer and the like but the medication cost ain't even worth the cost of living to some people foh

Freakonimics had a great podcast on this about "The ethics of pricing a vaccine" where they talked to the leading manufactures of the potential vaccine candidates.

And all of them were basically up front in saying, "We hate making vaccines. You only take them once in a life time or once in a very long time and you dont need to take them again. Its a huge investment for us but not enough longtime customers. Honestly if we think about it, we should charge waaaaaay more for vaccines. How much would you pay to never catch corona? Thousands? Millions? We have already lost trillions in the global economy so we should base the price on need. :ehh:.

But of course we would never do that :mjgrin:"

and i'm sitting there like.... :dwillhuh:

Its a good listen, you'll be intrigued and saddened at the same time.
Will a Covid-19 Vaccine Change the Future of Medical Research? (Ep. 430) - Freakonomics

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
you been outside? most of the nation has already returned back to normal life

What world are you living in?

Inside Bars are extremely empty
Clubs still closed
Concerts still cancelled
Schools still closed
Most jobs are still remote
Empty stadiums at sporting events
Restaurants are empty and shutting down
2,000 people dying daily
22M unemployed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
until science and institutions we used to look for as being information and science based stop being politicized, I'm not lining up first to take anything right now. There is too much mud in the water in government at all levels because we have an administration in constant campaign mode instead of management mode. This means decisions are being based no how it makes the administration looks politically and not based on best practice.

I'll let some folks be guinea pigs first before I jump on board.