US Prepares To Provide A Billion To Ukraine As Detroit Plans Mass Water Shutoffs Over $260 Million

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not important enough to neglect your own people.
Detroit has nothing to do with geopolitcal relevance...which DOES matter.

People just show how stupid they are by pretending that the US should just sit on the sidelines while major events are taking place around the world that affect the man on main street's USA ability to gain access to even the most basic commodities and sustain his way of life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Invest billions in a failed fascist government, just to have them fall right back into Russia's hands in 3 years brehs
Oh ok. So risking thermonuclear war with a woman who is on tape as saying she'd rather start shooting russians when the world knows Kiev would fall in two weeks is a better option???????????????/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Russians are withdrawing funds because the US is sanctioning them and theya re afraid of losing their money. That begs the question: if the US so heavily relies on Russia for petrochemicals, and the government is afraid Russia will stop selling, why would Obama risk sanctioning them? As far as I can tell, nothing has changed nationally since sanctions on Russia began and Russia invaded Ukraine. I also find it hard to believe the cost of bread would rise 10 dollars if we don't give Ukraine tens of billions of dolars because the cost of bread didn't rise close to that much during the 2008 economic crisis. As far as I'm aware the US economy is still recovering at a leisurely pace and the Russia-Ukraine debacle hasn't that trend. Moreover it is against Russian economic interest to stop selling petrochemicals. They have nothing else and the oligraphs depend on that money to survive as well as maintain control over legions. Their lives depend on the damn oil industry. The USA does not even get oil from Ukraine. It gets oil from Russia. The 15 countries the USA gets oil from are:

1. CANADA
  2. MEXICO
  3. SAUDI ARABIA
  4. VENEZUELA
  5. NIGERIA
  6. IRAQ
  7. COLOMBIA
  8. RUSSIA
  9. ALGERIA
  10. ANGOLA
  11. KUWAIT
  12. BRAZIL
  13. ECUADOR
  14. NORWAY
  15. UNITED KINGDOM

Where is the Ukraine breh?
I didn't say the US gets oil from Ukraine dummy. Ukraine is a central artery and geographical boundary between Russia and Europe.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every empire throughout history collapses due to expansionism and being unable to support its debts, and Ukraine involves both. What are these benefits you speak of that average citizens gain? The only real one we have is our currency being the world's reserve, which artificially keeps our costs low. But China and Russia have already made preparations for no longer using dollars, and provoking them will only accelerate the process.
Provoking them?

I guess you don't care about YOUR wellbeing either.

It benefits YOU AND I to have things in our favor.

Don't forget that.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit has nothing to do with geopolitcal relevance...which DOES matter.

People just show how stupid they are by pretending that the US should just sit on the sidelines while major events are taking place around the world that affect the man on main street's USA ability to gain access to even the most basic commodities and sustain his way of life.
This is irrelevant. This conflict is over barring some breakout of war. What happened if Russia pulls out (unlikely), do we get our money back? You know the answer.

We're BROKE. It's not about "my passport has more stamps then yours" ! We have no more left. You can't spend what you don't have!

You say you'll never be ashamed of living in a strong country. Why should any of the black posters you're talking puff their chest out about a country which nearly destroyed them? Why are you proud of a country that hates you for being black?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Provoking them?

I guess you don't care about YOUR wellbeing either.

It benefits YOU AND I to have things in our favor.

Don't forget that.
Don't fear monger. Other them rising gas prices what will happen? Iraq didn't affect most Americans personally, that didn't make it any less of a gigantic disgrace.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is irrelevant. This conflict is over barring some breakout of war. What happened if Russia pulls out (unlikely), do we get our money back? You know the answer.
its not a loan...no one said it was.

We're BROKE. It's not about "my passport has more stamps then yours" ! We have no more left. You can't spend what you don't have!
This isn't how macroeconomics works.

Hegemony can continue since China will essentially never collect on debts.

You say you'll never be ashamed of living in a strong country. Why should any of the black posters you're talking puff their chest out about a country which nearly destroyed them? Why are you proud of a country that hates you for being black?
You're an idiot.

Why are you here? Do you hate the US? Then fukking move already.

Otherwise, man the fukk up and take charge and make the USA a place where you're happy to live there.

Sulking that the world hates you means that you're too much of a p*ssy to do anything about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't fear monger. Other them rising gas prices what will happen? Iraq didn't affect most Americans personally, that didn't make it any less of a gigantic disgrace.
Can you focus on a single topic, for YOUR sake?

If Ukraine continues to fall, other ex-Soviet nations face threats to their borders.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you focus on a single topic, for YOUR sake?

If Ukraine continues to fall, other ex-Soviet nations face threats to their borders.
Like I said stop fearmongering. Ukraine is not going to fall. Why? Russia has no money for a war! Figure it out guy! They are one of a few nations outside Africa that receives aid still.

Here's what will happen. The rest of Ukraine will join the EU at some point, and then that country will become the west problem. Go to daily mail anytime if you want to see what people in Western Europe really think about immigrants from Eastern Europe. It's not pretty.
its not a loan...no one said it was.

This isn't how macroeconomics works.

Hegemony can continue since China will essentially never collect on debts.

That's not good! It's doesn't matter if they don't collect now, we STILL owe it! Which means they have leverage, or do you deny that? If I give you 500 dollars and I don't come to collect for 25 years, do you still owe it or not?

You're an idiot.

Why are you here? Do you hate the US? Then fukking move already.

Otherwise, man the fukk up and take charge and make the USA a place where you're happy to live there.

Sulking that the world hates you means that you're too much of a p*ssy to do anything about it.

Nothing but name calling and a cop out. If you're willing to sellout because of we gotta big army, it means you have no knowledge of self or self respect. I don't believe that about you, Napoleon

But I will say, this is not call of duty. I don't what war, and will fight against it every time. Call me what you will. I don't support people dying over global nonsense.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said stop fearmongering. Ukraine is not going to fall. Why? Russia has no money for a war! Figure it out guy! They are one of a few nations outside Africa that receives aid still..
its never stopped russia before.

Listen.

Georgia.

Crimea

Next is Moldova.

Here's what will happen. The rest of Ukraine will join the EU at some point, and then that country will become the west problem. Go to daily mail anytime if you want to see what people in Western Europe really think about immigrants from Eastern Europe. It's not pretty.
The Daily Mail is their tabloids. Do better.

That's not good! It's doesn't matter if they don't collect now, we STILL owe it! Which means they have leverage, or do you deny that? If I give you 500 dollars and I don't come to collect for 25 years, do you still owe it or not?
The rules are different on that stage.

Nothing but name calling and a cop out. If you're willing to sellout because of we gotta big army, it means you have no knowledge of self or self respect. I don't believe that about you, Napoleon
What are you even talking about?
But I will say, this is not call of duty. I don't what war, and will fight against it every time. Call me what you will. I don't support people dying over global nonsense

No one likes war.

But we'll be damned if we get punked because of it.