US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a problem with LatinX families being offered loans strictly in majority black neighborhoods. LatinX and black families should be offered the chance to buy homes in majority LatinX neighborhoods also. I think they should be offered this assistance regardless of the neighborhoods race. It should be any neighborhood they can afford.

Is that racist? Why is Chase bank saying we’re going to spend $30 billion in majority black neighborhoods and offer it to LatinX? They say it in their own press release black home buyers were the lowest out of all minorities. Without doing 1 google I will bet LatinX is the FASTEST.

So who you think going to qualify for all them homes in the black neighborhood?

Again, their own press release says the percentage of black home buyers fell. Meaning it’s shrinking.

I don’t know what you’re arguing about. Nothing in saying is racist. These are racists policies. They are targeting black neighborhoods.

I think you should live anywhere you can afford. Nothing racist about that.

Again you said " Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

All that other stuff and issues you have with "latinx" that is another thing

I took issue with your statement

Will you admit that you made that shyt up?
Trying to paint a narrative

Now you want folks to NOT get loans
wow

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
every black person i 've ever known is still here. none of them have ever been replaced. what does being replaced even mean? we live in a country capable of supporting 2 billion people easy and only have half billion total living here. We got entire states that are just empty af. nobody is being replaced. Demand far exceeds supply here.
You must not be from California.

Compton is like 90% Hispanic in 2023.

Don’t speak on what you don’t know about.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Again you said " Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

All that other stuff and issues you have with "latinx" that is another thing

I took issue with your statement

Will you admit that you made that shyt up?
Trying to paint a narrative

Now you want folks to NOT get loans
wow

If undocumented workers qualify for grants and down payment assistance, and workshops designed to buy homes. What is that?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If undocumented workers qualify for grants and down payment assistance, and workshops designed to buy homes. What is that?

You making things up again?

WHAT are those grants, and down payment assistance?

You are giving the impression that undocumented immigrants are getting things over citizens
that is a racist lie

Did you make that up?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You making things up again?

WHAT are those grants, and down payment assistance?

You are giving the impression that undocumented immigrants are getting things over citizens
that is a racist lie

Did you make that up?

I just posted a Chase press release saying $30 billion on the table for black families and LatinX families.

Just call me a racists and fall back :yeshrug:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just posted a Chase press release saying $30 billion on the table for black families and LatinX families.

Just call me a racists and fall back :yeshrug:

" Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

That is what you said. Unless you are saying blk americans are immigrants
Or that Citizens who are Latin are not citizens
As I said, yall racists slick

The chase article was to attempt to remedy discrimination against blk and latin people
You wedge the issue by saying it should only be for blk americans

You NOT SLICK

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
" Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

That is what you said. Unless you are saying blk americans are immigrants
As I said, yall racists slick

The chase article was to attempt to remedy discrimination against blk and latin people
You wedge the issue by saying it should only be for blk americans

You NOT SLICK

:russell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Let me be clear
If a person does not have a social security number
Or on Asylum or documented in some way

THEY WILL STARVE AND BE HOMELESS
that is fact

Undocumented workers get paid matter of fact they get some sort of worker id numbers that are linked to bank accounts...:sas2: because in certain cities they allow undocumented workers to get wages... Not all of them get under the table pay. The itin number...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Undocumented workers get paid matter of fact they get some sort of worker id numbers that are linked to bank accounts...:sas2: because in certain cities they allow undocumented workers to get wages... Not all of them get under the table pay.

It is called an EIN number and specifically meant for tax purposes, and can be used to open a bank account.

That person CANNNOT use the ein in place of a social for a job or anything else
It is for taxes/bank

What city does that happen?
That a person is "allowed" to work being undocumented?
As in officially

invalid

Banned
Daps
ok so why did we agree to take this on? was it lightfoot doing some kinda political pandering? this is NOT something I would have agreed to do if I'm in office..

lori lightfoot agreed to it, and unfortunately, it was prior to the electon.

I saw some fool on YT this morning blaming this shyt on brandon johnson, despite the fact he just took office today and this was agreed on months ago by the previous regime back in the winter.

She did. She even tried to call Abbott's bluff and told him to send the migrants to Chicago. And then afterwards she did this when they first started arriving.

Now she's singing a different tune.
Dems are idealistic and don't operate in the real world until reality smacks them in the face.