US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
It’s a crazy cycle..”white flight” is the main reason why it’s so many black neighborhoods, now this “black push” will eventually be the reason why it’s so many Latinos in black neighborhoods

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lori lightfoot agreed to it, and unfortunately, it was prior to the electon.

I saw some fool on YT this morning blaming this shyt on brandon johnson, despite the fact he just took office today and this was agreed on months ago by the previous regime back in the winter.

While this is true he can say no. Correct??? These politicians are corrupt and pawns themselves:francis: lightfoot was changing her tune out the door trying to run back everything she was saying or been said ..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
While this is true he can say no. Correct??? These politicians are corrupt and pawns themselves:francis: lightfoot was changing her tune out the door trying to run back everything she was saying or been said ..

I mean, by the time he took office, they were already dropped off here. let's be real here. he can't fix this hours after taking office.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How do you figure?

In fact, Mexico's most valued resource, to the US at least, was always its cheap labor IN Mexico.
Just like we stole valuable black farmland, we also conveniently never recognized the Mexican land owners after we won the war and gained the southern territories.

Also you realize South America is more than Mexico? The narco wars and political killings go as far back as Roosevelt’s big stick policy

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I JUST mentioned him taking office today. this has NOTHING to do with brandon johnson.

Nah breh..I’m asking what should he do?

I feel like Lori had to stick to her base. There was no way she would have even thought about reelection or being apart of the democrat party if she didn’t help them settle here.

A lot of these mayors was just talking shyt about immigration. Now the shyt on they doorstep and they can’t go back on their word.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah but it's gonna keep happening then what???:mjlol:
giphy.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@Lazlowe Cravensworth

Anyone with a brain and common sense would know that my “99%” figure was not literal. I guess I’d have been better off simply using the term “most” for the intellectually challenged, like yourself.

You know… it’s funny that you mention and join the discussion on asylum. How do you feel about Biden implementing a Trump-ish asylum ban that started yesterday? It’s eerily similar to the same Trump policies that were quite effective.

:jbhmm:

This policy automatically disqualifies a “migrant” for asylum if they did not apply AND were denied asylum in a country that they passed through on the way here. At the very least, they must apply for asylum in Mexico (the last country that they pass through before reaching U.S. soil) before they cross into the U.S. and claim asylum.

If they fail to claim asylum before illegally entering the U.S., they will be deported and banned from reentry for five years. If they cross again during that five year ban, they face prison time.

So… it essentially bars all asylum seekers from claiming asylum here in the U.S. at our southern border, except for the most extreme circumstances. Mexico virtually offers them all asylum anyway already, but they want to continue north.

I actually agree with it and applaud Biden for it, but it’s a little too late after he’s released millions of unvetted foreigners into our interior over the past three years. They let the far Leftists influence them and they bit off more than they could chew. Now, there’s a record number of border crossings and “gotaways” (those aliens that were detected crossing the border, but never caught). At least his disastrous administration has woken up and is finally addressing the issue.
:manny:

The Far-Left Marxist ACLU will sue (as always), but the Biden administration will find a way around it if some activist judge bucks, just like Trump did. 2024 is approaching quick and this administration can’t have all of this negative press regarding the border, immigration, and homeless migrants all across our major metropolises. They’ve got to address it and slow down these crossings QUICK before the elections.

“Can’t have the moderates and independents voting for the other side over our immigration and border blunders! This open borders experiment was a failure. We’ve got to stop this shyt immediately! Democrat mayors are calling us out. El Paso declared a state of emergency. Even MSNBC is reporting on it now!”-:damn:

What’s your take on this @Alan Johnson ? I’m actually truly curious. If it was bad when Trump did it, is it bad now that Biden’s doing the exact same thing? Also, do you disagree with it, even though it’s proven to be extremely effective regarding illegal border crossings?

@Alan Johnson don’t run now. What’s your take on Biden implementing Trump era policy to fix this disaster he’s created?
:sas2:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Just like we stole valuable black farmland, we also conveniently never recognized the Mexican land owners after we won the war and gained the southern territories.

Also you realize South America is more than Mexico? The narco wars and political killings go as far back as Roosevelt’s big stick policy

You realize that those Mexican Land owners were basically European colonizers who they themselves stole and destabilized resources from the indigenous people?

Also, do you think these other countries have any part to play in these narco wars and political scandals?

As others have already stated- the county DOES NOT owe a penny to any non-citizen, ESPECIALLY when i.) It already owes $$ to its own citizens (i.e. reparations), and, ii.) Many of its citizens go without (i.e. healthcare, homelessness, mental institutes)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You realize that those Mexican Land owners were basically European colonizers who they themselves stole and destabilized resources from the indigenous people?

Also, do you think these other countries have any part to play in these narco wars and political scandals?

As others have already stated- the county DOES NOT owe a penny to any non-citizen, ESPECIALLY when i.) It already owes $$ to its own citizens (i.e. reparations), and, ii.) Many of its citizens go without (i.e. healthcare, homelessness, mental institutes)
Thank you. I hate that bullshyt “we ruined their country so we owe them” argument.

Yeah it’s true, but CACs did that. Not us.

But for some reason when they come here they have zero smoke for the CACs who ruined their homeland(s) in the first place and all the smoke for us.

They can all :camby:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Stop broad brushing an entire nation. This was after the war. Europe doesn’t have say in our courts. There were European and there were many American Indigenous and Mexican land owners that got their land taken because of American courts. The same thing they would do to black farmers and landowners for the next 150 years.

So which is it?

Black people had no part to play in the discriminatory and malpractices inflicted on in other countries? We never served in the America military or voted for politicans who inacted these policies in South America? We were just naive peasants so we bear no responsibility. We didn’t vote for Clinton and his free trade agreement that killed manufacturing for low skilled American workers?

Full stop. America has enough money to pay reparations and healthcare for every citizen illegal it not. It chooses not to it ain’t the fault of Jose or Maria crossing the Rio Grande .

When those 6 justices deny student loan forgiveness I guess you will curse Mexico for that and not America’s crappy capitalist tendencies?

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Thank you. I hate that bullshyt “we ruined their country so we owe them” argument.

Yeah it’s true, but CACs did that. Not us.

But for some reason when they come here they have zero smoke for the CACs who ruined their homeland(s) in the first place and all the smoke for us.

They can all :camby:
What smoke?

Are Mexicans keeping us from buying investments, stocks, or just building our own banks to lend money to each other?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
What smoke?

Are Mexicans keeping us from buying investments, stocks, or just building our own banks to lend money to each other?

Why would we need our own banks? Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes.

Stop talking stupid.

We live here. Regardless of race, WE LIVE HERE. Help us FIRST, so we can help them. That’s how it works.

I’m not going to take care of my neighbor and let my kids be hungry or thirsty. No. It will never work that way.

The problem is the government.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Why would we need our own banks? Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes.

Stop talking stupid.

We live here. Regardless of race, WE LIVE HERE. Help us FIRST, so we can help them. That’s how it works.

I’m not going to take care of my neighbor and let my kids be hungry or thirsty. No. It will never work that way.

The problem is the government.
Why would we need our own clubs our money is just as good… oh right we did.

Our own baseball league, our own travel routes.

Stop being ignorant of our own hustle and history. If the system ain’t working for us we used to come together and do it for each other.

The Indigenous were here first and it got them all the smoke.

The government is the problem but not because of who was here first or called dibs.

There’s literally a “debate” to lift a imaginary debt ceiling to an imaginary number and you’re acting like there’s some finite pie that isn’t being shared when that not the case