US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
What smoke?

Are Mexicans keeping us from buying investments, stocks, or just building our own banks to lend money to each other?
So we’re going to act like many of these Latinos don’t have anti-black views or treat the black people in their own countries like shyt? :mjpls:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why would we need our own banks? Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes.

Stop talking stupid.

We live here. Regardless of race, WE LIVE HERE. Help us FIRST, so we can help them. That’s how it works.

I’m not going to take care of my neighbor and let my kids be hungry or thirsty. No. It will never work that way.

The problem is the government.

Is this true?

No need to lie like racists

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Why would we need our own clubs our money is just as good… oh right we did.

Our own baseball league, our own travel routes.

Stop being ignorant of our own hustle and history. If the system ain’t working for us we used to come together and do it for each other.

The Indigenous were here first and it got them all the smoke.

The government is the problem but not because of who was here first or called dibs.

There’s literally a “debate” to lift a imaginary debt ceiling to an imaginary number and you’re acting like there’s some finite pie that isn’t being shared when that not the case

You are looking at this completely wrong. This isn’t about our money or our travel routes. This isn’t about the indigenous.

This is very simple,

Make actually citizens of America stronger so we can do more to help those in need.

If the residents protesting were in a better position with housing, jobs, income, do you think they would be protesting?

They would probably be down at Walmart buying extra blankets and food to support those who came here in need.

Like the residents of Martha’s Vineyard did when they didn’t even know they were being bussed there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is this true?

I believe there's a slush fund somewhere to prop up immigrant visitors it's too fukking far fetched how they get loans to buy businesses and houses which would normally take folks a lifetime...:jbhmm: i can't prove it but it defintely is known they get govt assistance coming here...more than the average citizen...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I believe there's a slush fund somewhere to prop up immigrant visitors it's too fukking far fetched how they get loans to buy businesses and houses which would normally take folks a lifetime...:jbhmm: i can't prove it but it defintely is known they get govt assistance coming here...more than the average citizen...

Let me be clear
If a person does not have a social security number
Or on Asylum or documented in some way

THEY WILL STARVE AND BE HOMELESS
that is fact

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don’t have a problem with them receiving help, but it’s one of them moments where the government has to understand, helping your own first makes it easier to help them.

and herein lies the problem. they don't wanna help their own. ESPECIALLY if their own are black.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You are looking at this completely wrong. This isn’t about our money or our travel routes. This isn’t about the indigenous.

This is very simple,

Make actually citizens of America stronger so we can do more to help those in need.

If the residents protesting were in a better position with housing, jobs, income, do you think they would be protesting?

They would probably be down at Walmart buying extra blankets and food to support those who came here in need.

Like the residents of Martha’s Vineyard did when they didn’t even know they were being bussed there.
Per your own example they meet strangers with kindness. They weren’t demonizing or blaming them falsely for anything. The just used the resources they had to help.

In 2023, the same house isn’t being appraised at different values based on the owners being white or black because of Juan from Honduras.

Making enemies of possible allies is exactly feeding into keeping the struggle stuck in the same dynamics

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Is this true?

Chase Expands Grant Program to Help Families Buy a Home and Stabilize Minority Communities​

Chase expands program to offer $5,000 for upfront costs as part of its $30 Billion Path Forward commitment.

February 17, 2021, NEW YORK -- Chase Home Lending today announced the expansion of its grant program to $5,000 to help more customers cover closing costs and down payment when buying a home in 6,700 minority neighborhoods nationwide.
Qualified customers can receive an additional $500 by completing a certified education course and getting a DreaMaker mortgage through Chase.
Increasing the grant to $5,000 and expanding it geographically is another step in the firm’s $30 billion Path Forward commitment to help close the racial wealth gap. That includes helping an additional 40,000 Black or Latinx families buy a home over the next five years.

“This grant will help stabilize and revitalize communities across the country,” said Cerita Battles, head of Community and Affordable Lending at Chase. “We’ve hired more people to reach Black and Latinx communities and are redesigning our mortgages to help more families achieve homeownership.”

The grant is designed for properties in the 6,700 communities identified by the U.S. Census as majority Black because that is where the lowest homeownership rates are. For example, in 2019, the Black homeownership rate fell to 42.1 percent, the lowest among all minority groups. We will continue to expand our programs to help increase homeownership nationwide.

Chase’s 2021 Homebuyer Grant:

• Available on DreaMaker, Standard Agency, FHA and VA mortgages
  • $5,000 can be used toward closing costs and down payment
  • Can be combined with $500 Chase homebuyer education benefit (available on income-based DreaMaker mortgage)
  • Based on property Census tract requirements, in compliance with fair lending requirements
  • Eligible for purchase mortgages on a primary residence only

Why is Chase offering home loans to LatinX families in majority black neighborhoods? Why did they not offer the majority LatinX neighborhoods to black families?

Call it a slush fund, call it racist. Whatever you want.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Chase Expands Grant Program to Help Families Buy a Home and Stabilize Minority Communities​

Chase expands program to offer $5,000 for upfront costs as part of its $30 Billion Path Forward commitment.

February 17, 2021, NEW YORK -- Chase Home Lending today announced the expansion of its grant program to $5,000 to help more customers cover closing costs and down payment when buying a home in 6,700 minority neighborhoods nationwide.
Qualified customers can receive an additional $500 by completing a certified education course and getting a DreaMaker mortgage through Chase.
Increasing the grant to $5,000 and expanding it geographically is another step in the firm’s $30 billion Path Forward commitment to help close the racial wealth gap. That includes helping an additional 40,000 Black or Latinx families buy a home over the next five years.

“This grant will help stabilize and revitalize communities across the country,” said Cerita Battles, head of Community and Affordable Lending at Chase. “We’ve hired more people to reach Black and Latinx communities and are redesigning our mortgages to help more families achieve homeownership.”

The grant is designed for properties in the 6,700 communities identified by the U.S. Census as majority Black because that is where the lowest homeownership rates are. For example, in 2019, the Black homeownership rate fell to 42.1 percent, the lowest among all minority groups. We will continue to expand our programs to help increase homeownership nationwide.

Chase’s 2021 Homebuyer Grant:

• Available on DreaMaker, Standard Agency, FHA and VA mortgages
  • $5,000 can be used toward closing costs and down payment
  • Can be combined with $500 Chase homebuyer education benefit (available on income-based DreaMaker mortgage)
  • Based on property Census tract requirements, in compliance with fair lending requirements
  • Eligible for purchase mortgages on a primary residence only

Why is Chase offering home loans to LatinX families in majority black neighborhoods? Why did they not offer the majority LatinX neighborhoods to black families?

Call it a slush fund, call it racist. Whatever you want.

You serious?
You cant be
Like you clutching at racist straws

Sounds like you have a problem with blk and latin people getting loans
And framing it as an immigration issue
Yall racists can be slick

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your immigration status is irrelevant when getting a ITIN.

I know that sir.
I am an immigrant.

And when the house is bought they need insurance
They need utilities turned on
They need to pay taxes
A bank account

A social security number will be needed in some way sir
And again you said " Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

Just admit you lied about that

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You serious?
You cant be
Like you clutching at racist straws

Sounds like you have a problem with blk and latin people getting loans
And framing it as an immigration issue
Yall racists can be slick

I have a problem with LatinX families being offered loans strictly in majority black neighborhoods. LatinX and black families should be offered the chance to buy homes in majority LatinX neighborhoods also. I think they should be offered this assistance regardless of the neighborhoods race. It should be any neighborhood they can afford.

Is that racist? Why is Chase bank saying we’re going to spend $30 billion in majority black neighborhoods and offer it to LatinX? They say it in their own press release black home buyers were the lowest out of all minorities. Without doing 1 google I will bet LatinX is the FASTEST.

So who you think going to qualify for all them homes in the black neighborhood?

Again, their own press release says the percentage of black home buyers fell. Meaning it’s shrinking.

I don’t know what you’re arguing about. Nothing in saying is racist. These are racists policies. They are targeting black neighborhoods.

I think you should live anywhere you can afford. Nothing racist about that.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I know that sir.
I am an immigrant.

And when the house is bought they need insurance
They need utilities turned on
They need to pay taxes
A bank account

A social security number will be needed in some way sir
And again you said " Banks specifically set aside billions to help immigrants buy homes."

Just admit you lied about that

So now you can’t get a home insurance, utilities, and pay taxes without a social security number? Are you fukking retarded? :laff: