US/MEXICO BORDER - UPDATE - CHICAGO RESIDENTS FILE LAWSUIT..MIGRANTS NOW BEING PLACED IN SPANISH SPEAKING NEIGHBORHOODS

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Gawd dam you’re stupid.

Taco Bell was just making the point lots of southern towns don’t have “little Mexicos” like Cali to have a large Latino influence or enough of a Latino community for them to be 50 or 60 percent of a grafting class.

I don’t know dummy. Maybe in a country of a millions of people some areas have larger Asian or Indian or Middle East populations because of Vietnam War refugees, Korean War and Indians migrating from Canada or the Chinese Exclusion Act.

Again. Get out of your narrow- singled minded hatred of Latinos and realize America ain’t all New York or Texas problems. We got our own issues

And I already answered your question you non reading ditz.

more juelzing and deflection :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yall gonna spend so much energy on mexicans only for them to outsource all those same jobs to china once that wall finally gets built.
This isn't an immigration issue/border issue. its a corporation not being held accountable issue.
far more important things to be think about then prevent jorge from working in the usa.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Yall gonna spend so much energy on mexicans only for them to outsource all those same jobs to china once that wall finally gets built.
This isn't an immigration issue/border issue. its a corporation not being held accountable issue.
far more important things to be think about then prevent jorge from working in the usa.
Not sure how construction can be outsourced but I see your point.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Historic political tensions between Black and Latino residents rekindled by Chicago’s migrant crisis can be eased by creating more respite centers in Latino neighborhoods, Mayor Brandon Johnson’s City Council floor leader said Thursday.

Thirty-fifth Ward Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa said Johnson’s transition team held daily meetings with “federal, state and local stakeholders” in the run-up to Monday’s inauguration to “discuss what needed to be done” to resolve the burgeoning crisis.

Those efforts, led by newly appointed deputy chief of staff Cristina Pacione-Zayas, are about to produce some tangible results, Ramirez-Rosa said.

“There is a plan in place to expeditiously begin opening up larger, what the city has been calling respite centers or welcoming centers. ... Instead of sleeping on a police district floor, which is totally unacceptable — they would have a safe, comfortable place to sleep, to get a good meal and to begin the process of figuring out what their next steps are,” the mayor’s floor leader said.

Ramirez-Rosa refused to pinpoint precise locations for the new centers, only that the Johnson administration was “very close to moving on a number of locations, some big and some small, primarily in Spanish-speaking communities.”

“The reason why you want to do that is because you want the migrant that arrives here that doesn’t speak English to be able to walk out of the shelter and to be able to go to church. To be able to go the local business. That leads to a much smoother transition into the city and allows them to more quickly be integrated into the fabric of our neighborhoods,”

McCormick place can hold at least 50,000 people. Don’t want them downtown huh? :mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Miss the point entirely brehs :mjlol:

wtf are you actually arguing :heh:

the point was the anti black racism of Latinos that is literally endemic of who they are, again

are you intentionally this obtuse?

you wanna talk systemic racism? Look at how they treat black people where they come from.
Look at the cities where they are in political power in this country and the way they shyt on Black folks. brehs on the Coli have talked about this ad nauseam

let's clear something up real quick, are you Hispanic?

Your argument would make sense if you used the term “white Latinos”, instead of broadly grouping them all together. There are MILLIONS of Afro Latinos, as you’ve even stated several times yourself in regard to how they’re treated in their countries. I know A LOT personally. In fact, you would look at some and think that they were straight from Africa, but their first language is Spanish.

But yes, I agree with you. Many white Latinos or Euro blooded Latinos are anti-Black and anti-Indigenous. It’s ingrained in their society. In fact, they barely even want to see Black or darker colored people in their media.

Just like any other community of color (Black Americans, Orientals, Africans, Indians, etc.) there are many c00ns, Uncle Toms, Uncle Juans, Sambos, and Coconuts in Latino society too. In regard to them, there’s nothing that they want more than to align with Europe and whiteness.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Ummmmmm….I know a lot of cats are chiming in from parts unknown but actually living here and having heard the speech, I dont recall some “priority one” declaration. Also, these are migrants and asylum seekers sent in by Republicans, not border hoppers making a trek to this city .
Dem cities are the ones that are pro illegal alien. Republicans are giving them what they want. :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So you're admitting you have no fukking clue about what you speak.
So you admitting you didn’t read a word i said? I’m telling you with proof, Latinos ain’t deep everywhere (stealing resources for black Americans vs plain everyday racism) and your stupid fukk comment proves how delusional you are.

You tell me how Juan from Honduras is responsible for black homeowners getting your houses appraised differently from white homeowners since you are so well informed?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
So you admitting you didn’t read a word i said? I’m telling you with proof, Latinos ain’t deep everywhere (stealing resources for black Americans vs plain everyday racism) and your stupid fukk comment proves how delusional you are.

You tell me how Juan from Honduras is responsible for black homeowners getting your houses appraised differently from white homeowners since you are so well informed?
As a black man who grew up in Miami, just sit down and listen fam.

It sound like you trying to be on the "right" side of an issue you don't understand in the slightest...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
As a black man who grew up in Miami, just sit down and listen fam.

It sound like you trying to be on the "right" side of an issue you don't understand in the slightest...
Ain’t nobody say Latinos don’t affect black resources in some states. But if black people are having the same issues( school resources, housing inequality, water, school busing, tuition allocation) in states without large Latino populations then the problem probably isn’t direct coming from them?

There are 50 states nikka. Maybe, just maybe, just cause it’s important and happening to black people in California or Texas doesn’t mean the problems not involving Latinos in Mississippi, Oklahoma, or Alabama aren’t important.

Are we talking about solving issues in our community or are yall just circle jerking your hatred for Latinos?

and the irony of you telling me to listen when I’m a black man who has lived across 4 states across the south is telling you there are more angles than what you saw in Miami.

Last edited: