san antonio is what u call bad

San-Antonio-Skyline.jpg

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
^^^^^^^You obviously never been to Dallas then. Their Downtown isn't as live but they have a dope skyline especially at night. Seeing the lights from the skyline from a wedding reception patio :ahh:

My city, Sacramento, may not have the best nightlife downtown , but we have a dope skyline.
skyline.jpg

Only SF is better in Northern California. I did a half marathon in San Diego back in August and seeing the sunrise of Downtown SD from the race start in Point Loma was beautiful brehs :to:

On the other hand,

San Antonio, Fresno, Albuquerque and San Jose are the worse I've seen in person. SJ was a whole lot worse 15 years ago with its skyline.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I've driven through Dallas. It really isn't as good as you put it, no offense. That's like saying Austin or Cleveland has a good skyline. Not that it is as bad as those two (Dallas >>> Cleveland) but they both have barren skylines in my opinion and are in the Bushes category. :birdman:

A discussion once brought out the idea that skylines are like family portraits. It isn't about as much as you can cram into one space to see but it is more about how elegant you can make yourselves all look in terms of size and space. serious people who look into this stuff often give Chicago the pass before NYC for skylines because it isn't a dense mess but more flowing and serene.

If lights are your thing go see SF's. The density really brings it out without overdoing it.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
^^^^^^^You obviously never been to Dallas then. Their Downtown isn't as live but they have a dope skyline especially at night. Seeing the lights from the skyline from a wedding reception patio :ahh:

My city, Sacramento, may not have the best nightlife downtown , but we have a dope skyline.
skyline.jpg

Only SF is better in Northern California. I did a half marathon in San Diego back in August and seeing the sunrise of Downtown SD from the race start in Point Loma was beautiful brehs :to:

On the other hand,

San Antonio, Fresno, Albuquerque and San Jose are the worse I've seen in person. SJ was a whole lot worse 15 years ago with its skyline.

no disrespect, but i been to sac a few times, and i gotta say i thought the downtown was so lackluster. never seen the skyline at night, but in day, its one of the smallest downtowns ive ever been too.

also no disrespect, but i hate sac. :pacspit::pacspit:

got jumped there in some club back in the day by some TRG mofos.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who throwin out these old pic of the D. We major

8014387748_ab565398e4_b.jpg

margaret-hunt-hill-bridge-and-dallas-skyline-wendy-emel.jpg

hit about the 7:40 mark if you want to see the skyline
[ame=http://youtu.be/ay2LIfk8fN0]Dallas Texas Night Tour - YouTube[/ame]

and 2:40 here
[ame=http://youtu.be/j6L1CkFfcW4]Downtown Dallas, featuring the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge - YouTube[/ame]

and Austin has a nice skyline. Stop posting old pictures. Austin and Dallas aren't the size of Chicago, but unilke most cities their size, their skylines have grown a lot in the past 5 years

awesome-danny-840241-albums-new-projects-pic62428-austin-skyline.jpg

http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bgrn198-817210-albums-photos-pic64172-austin-skyline.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
forgot about dc. for this to be the nation's capital is pathetic
WashingtonDC_NightSkyline.jpg

Building regulations. Can't build higher than the Washington monument because you're supposed to be able to see it no matter where you are in the city.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

skyline.jpg

On the other hand,

Sac supposed to be way better than that homie. Ya'll the state capital. and that skyline is lackluster for thee state capital of California. And yes I've been there several times. You need to show some different angles. you got the building in the background. you tryin' to enhance it with the bridge being the focal point.:leostare:

*comin' from a Fresno native*:win: