I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Colorado Springs

colorado-springs-skyline.jpg

/thread

Colorado Springs aint much besides the airforce base out there. If I were to stand over there on Alameda blvd or Colfax Denver would look lame too

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
69864893.jpg

or
Burlington-skyline.jpg

or
ProvidenceSkyline3.jpg

I don't have much to write home about, raised in oceanside in san diego county so uhh yeah that's my skyline! Now if this was six months ago and it was post the best blocks when I was living in the slope i could brag a little.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
LA's is bad. Phoenix is bad. houston is bad. Dallas is bad. Lot of major cities have terrible skylines. Thing to note though, out east it will be better due to the time they've had to develop more than our western people who developed post WW2 and had more emphasis on space and suburban style (per American dream) rather than density of the early major cities like Chicago and NY.

The best in the West is probably Seattle or San Fran. Seattle's is really underrated. Down the middle is of course Chicago and the east to NY but I find it lacking definition.

I have a bunch of skyline photos in my place and I love to see them and judge them. You can almost tell how great a city is by its skyline.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
You gotta take into consideration these are all small cities, of course they pale in comparison to the major cities

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
lol i forgot about Alberquerque that shyt is awful and the more i think about it San Diego doesnt belong on my list...

Alberquerque is TERRIBLE. I was like wtf is this shyt. I can't believe it's considered a capital.

Daps
Reppin
L.A
not even close. San Diego has 4031 people per square mile compared to cities like Boston with 12753, San Francisco with 17245 and Philly with 11296 among many others

My mistake, it is one of the most populated cities in America (8th most) thoughh.

It does have the most or one of the most diverse culturally-dense areas in all of the U.S though (University Heights).

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Is that LA? I love their skyline...San Diego is nice along with Seattle

Philly has the 2nd best skyline on the East Coast behind NYC

im from philly and philly skyline aint touching pittsburgh

Night_view_of_Pittsburgh,_with_fireworks_(July_22,_2005).jpg

this is from 05 and still looks :lawd:

coming out of that tunnel on i76 and seeing this is one of the most slept on skylines in the country.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
LA's is bad. Phoenix is bad. houston is bad. Dallas is bad. Lot of major cities have terrible skylines. Thing to note though, out east it will be better due to the time they've had to develop more than our western people who developed post WW2 and had more emphasis on space and suburban style (per American dream) rather than density of the early major cities like Chicago and NY.

The best in the West is probably Seattle or San Fran. Seattle's is really underrated. Down the middle is of course Chicago and the east to NY but I find it lacking definition.

I have a bunch of skyline photos in my place and I love to see them and judge them. You can almost tell how great a city is by its skyline.

dallas is bad? :what:

Dallas_Skyline_01.jpg

5a6fb3c983402aa686f0b1347620b250.jpg