US Major Cities with the worst downtown skylines

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
albuquerque (home of heizenberg but woat skyline in america)
MSS_abq1.jpg

:dead:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Steezy spitting truth...crossing that bridge from Arky to Memphis you just get the feeling that you gonna get hustled by some bum outside of FedEx, get robbed in North Memphis, catch a STD or possibly all 3....do miss the BBQ tho...thought they turned the pyramid into some big ass Cabela's or somethin??? that hoe ain't sunk into the river yet?? lol

That hoe a bass pro shop. Waste of fukking architecture :snoop:

But forreal one of the roughest parts of the nation is literally 5 mins away in north Memphis.. shyt the fedex forum its right across the street from some Section 8 housing.. This is the first downtown I've been to where theirs not shyt to do.. But go to hueys and beale

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
does Memphis have any decent nightlife in downtown? i thought it was home of the blues and shyt there must be clubs and stuff there.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I seriously busted out laughing when I saw the title.

*op looks at postcard from Buffalo, NY*
"Maaaan...FUCC this wack-ass skyline...Raleigh is chittin' all over this one..."

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why is portland on this list?

fukk the op :pacspit:

splash_mthood_skyline.png

Portland has like 600k people which should translate to a better skyline...Seattle is around the same size and shyts on Portlands. Portland has what like 2 tall buildings? at least yall got Mt Raindeer in the backround though