US intelligence says Putin honestly believes he's winning

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Intel Slava Z

I’m not responsible for that content nor am I giving anyone any opinions as to what’s happening. I’m just saying if you want to see the other side; there it is. Let people decide for themselves personally I don’t even wanna talk about the issue too deeply I feel like I’ve upset too many people.
I told you not to go into HL , it could get you ban

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That was never the objective. A speech was given by Putin himself describing the intention of the military operation and he never once mentioned capturing the capital or taking over the country.
DeNazify and DeMilitarize Ukraine, protect its citizens in Donbas and eliminate NATO threats inside Ukraine which is what has been happening. Mariupol Azov stronghold has been liberated and remaining Nazis are surrounded in a steel factory with no food or ammunition being waited out. Putin told his troops not to even storm as planned after surrender deadline passed but to let them surrender when they are ready in defeat. Russia has actually been showing a lot of restraint by issuing all these surrender deadlines instead of just liquidating every last one of them. The whole blood thirsty genocidal Russia narrative is falling on its face.

Donbas is currently being defended by DPR while Russian army bombs Ukraine military targets within it.
Luhansk region is in majority control by Russia.
Russia controls Ukraines access to the Black sea.
Military aid being sent to Ukraine can't be verified what is happening to it. Is it getting there? Getting taken or destroyed by Russia?

Now how are they losing again??:patrice:

shoutout short gang #putingang, #shortbutstandingtall lmaooo, i'm kidding idgaf frfr thoughts and prayers to both sides, and as always def to amerikkka lol (kidding) fukk nato :pacspit: killuminati and all that.:pachaha:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I told you not to go into HL , it could get you ban
Lmao real nikka :dead:

they banned me from the ukraine thread and we aren’t allowed to have an alternate thread. Does that sound like these guys are confident that the Ukranians are winning? The Russians are flattening them and evacuating civilians while the ukranian nazis use human shields. Even according to them they have Civilians in Azovstal industrial plant. How did they get there?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
According to that logic, Ukraine is supported by the US, Germany, UK, Canda, etc. and all their nukes?
:jbhmm:

looks like a worse situation than vietnam

:francis:
Yes nikka :hhh:

Do you forget it only takes one nuke to hit a “developed” nation to spur nuclear armageddon?? :stopitslime:

Don’t let that psychopathic liberal bullshyt get to your head, this planet is on thin ice.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Crazy to see people historically and presently persecuted in America swallowing the whole shaft of the trans-Atlantic empire proganda machine

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Nah, they couldn't have without taking heavy aircraft losses. They don't have the capability. Part of the reason the US struggled in Vietnam (maybe Korea too) is because it could never establish air superiority. Ground based missiles would shoot aircraft out of the sky.

To counteract this, the US developed SEAD. Suppression of Enemy Air Defense. To put it plainly, it involves one aircraft acting as bait for a defense system while another uses electric signals from the defense locking on the bait vehicle to find and destroy the defense system. It takes a lot of training and special equipment to do so. The US has specific pilot training for this purpose. Russia doesn't. Russian equipment is also lacking. There was a good post on it in HL.

Let's not delude ourselves into thinking Russia is morally superior. Their military is just lacking, that's all.
Got a link?

telegram banning the channels posting live combat footage smh.
They really trying to trap us in a propaganda tank. Even the Chinese/Indian/African coverage is painting a different picture than the US media.

lol. You think Telegram is western?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think a lot of Americans and Western society are used to the barbaric strategy that US and NATO typically use. That strategy is to bomb and blow up everything in sight and then go in to mop up the mess you’ve made later.

By no means do I give a fukk about this conflict, but clearly that isn’t Russia’s strategy. If they wanted to level Kyiv with no regard to human life (what NATO and the US would likely do), they could’ve done it in the first week. Especially with Zelensky and his army of Nazis using citizens as shields.

Why blow up a perfectly good city/nation that you plan on annexing and claiming for yourself? You want those surviving citizens to hate you even more and have to rebuild all of the infrastructure?

As far as all of that other shyt… I don’t trust anything that the West propagates about conflicts. Same with Russia. I look at all sides with a grain of salt and confirm the actual truth.
where did you go to find this particular talking point? i'd like to read more from them.

anyway from Grozny (Chechnya) to Aleppo (Syria) to Mariupol (Ukraine), Putin's Russia has proven that they meet any resistance with a bombing campaign blowing up everything in sight.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
where did you go to find this particular talking point? i'd like to read more from them.

anyway from Grozny (Chechnya) to Aleppo (Syria) to Mariupol (Ukraine), Putin's Russia has proven that they meet any resistance with a bombing campaign blowing up everything in sight.
Yet Chechens and Syrians love Russia and Putin. I wonder why that is? Have you ever considered why that is?

• Dap
Reactions: ill

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intel Slava Z

I’m not responsible for that content nor am I giving anyone any opinions as to what’s happening. I’m just saying if you want to see the other side; there it is. Let people decide for themselves personally I don’t even wanna talk about the issue too deeply I feel like I’ve upset too many people.

what is it?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yet Chechens and Syrians love Russia and Putin. I wonder why that is? Have you ever considered why that is?
and the Japanese, Germans, South Vietnamese, South Koreans, Kurds, Non-Taliban Afghans love America. Have you ever considered why that is?

oh yeah the non-resisting folks left in Chechnya and Syria have nothing to with what I responded to. Russia did exactly what he claims they don't do in those places.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lmao real nikka :dead:

they banned me from the ukraine thread and we aren’t allowed to have an alternate thread. Does that sound like these guys are confident that the Ukranians are winning? The Russians are flattening them and evacuating civilians while the ukranian nazis use human shields. Even according to them they have Civilians in Azovstal industrial plant. How did they get there?
Couple good brothas got banned dude , Nap has like 4 aliases in HL . He was woat & poty in the same year . A bunch of wite boys congregate in that section . Nap was even a mod at one time . You are lucky to not get ban from the site . Them boys get together & collectively report your post & get you ban .the system is rigged

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yes nikka :hhh:

Do you forget it only takes one nuke to hit a “developed” nation to spur nuclear armageddon?? :stopitslime:

Don’t let that psychopathic liberal bullshyt get to your head, this planet is on thin ice.
So how does the countries babing nukes affect the conflict itself?