US intelligence says Putin honestly believes he's winning

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
and the Japanese, Germans, South Vietnamese, South Koreans, Kurds, Non-Taliban Afghans love America. Have you ever considered why that is?

oh yeah the non-resisting folks left in Chechnya and Syria have nothing to with what I responded to. Russia did exactly what he claims they don't do in those places.
Those are all good questions bro. Do those groups really love America? What do we define as "love"? Lets talk about it this is actually a high level discussion. Do any of those nations volunteer their peoples to die for America immediately after Americans involvement? Chechens are actually on the front line in Mariupol and Russia with a thousand troops brought the ENTIRE Syria under control. They obliterated ISIS themselves. Then they ran out the Al Qaeda militants. The Russians did that very recently. Vietnamese and Koreans suffered immensely at the hands of America along with Afghans. The Vietnamese lost millions fighting American aggression. They only recently normalized relations with the U.S. dividing the people as north or south is pretty futile considering the North won the war despite criminally overwhelming odds.

All those groups, like me, love Americans. I love all you Americans, especially African Americans. They have the best culture in the world. America is a land of a million opinions and so its easy to disassociate the government from the people and culture. With Russia, they came to Syria and cleaned up a mess that America and the west started. They restored order to that lawless ISIS ridden nation. This is an indisputable fact. With Chechnya, they went to war twice. Once was a brutal war of annihilation the other was a joint effort to remove, according to them, ISIS-like militants funded by the west. Now in Chechnya Putin is regarded as a hero. These are two staunchly Muslim and conservative nations who revere a orthodox Christian nation. How is that not a mark of huge credibility?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Intel Slava Z

I’m not responsible for that content nor am I giving anyone any opinions as to what’s happening. I’m just saying if you want to see the other side; there it is. Let people decide for themselves personally I don’t even wanna talk about the issue too deeply I feel like I’ve upset too many people.

Right I have to preface I in no way shape or form support the Russian governments actions in Ukraine and I hope for the return of all territories to Ukraine and immediate ceasefire and peace treaty, and I support an investigation in the ICC for crimes against humanity by the Russians. But in the 1940s there was no social media to see what the Germans and Japanese were saying, so I welcome being able to look into the psyche of our enemies and say "damn these people really think Left is Right." Ive watched videos on North Korean society too and its fascinating. Where Im from its similiar but the people are already tired and give the:hhh::beli::childplease: faces to State run television propaganda. But a look into Russia could explain how so many people in the US are pro MAGA through Fox news and other outlets

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Those are all good questions bro. Do those groups really love America? What do we define as "love"? Lets talk about it this is actually a high level discussion. Do any of those nations volunteer their peoples to die for America immediately after Americans involvement? Chechens are actually on the front line in Mariupol and Russia with a thousand troops brought the ENTIRE Syria under control. They obliterated ISIS themselves. Then they ran out the Al Qaeda militants. The Russians did that very recently. Vietnamese and Koreans suffered immensely at the hands of America along with Afghans. The Vietnamese lost millions fighting American aggression. They only recently normalized relations with the U.S. dividing the people as north or south is pretty futile considering the North won the war despite criminally overwhelming odds.

All those groups, like me, love Americans. I love all you Americans, especially African Americans. They have the best culture in the world. America is a land of a million opinions and so its easy to disassociate the government from the people and culture. With Russia, they came to Syria and cleaned up a mess that America and the west started. They restored order to that lawless ISIS ridden nation. This is an indisputable fact. With Chechnya, they went to war twice. Once was a brutal war of annihilation the other was a joint effort to remove, according to them, ISIS-like militants funded by the west. Now in Chechnya Putin is regarded as a hero. These are two staunchly Muslim and conservative nations who revere a orthodox Christian nation. How is that not a mark of huge credibility?
before I even digest any of this shyt. you took issue with me pointing out 3 cities to someone who said Russia doesn't obliterate cities with bombs like the West does. Just so I know what the fukk I'm dealing with ... you disagree with me pointing out those 3 cities to counter his claim about Russian benevolence that has no basis in facts and are in fact claiming those bombing campaigns didn't happen?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
before I even digest any of this shyt. you took issue with me pointing out 3 cities to someone who said Russia doesn't obliterate cities with bombs like the West does. Just so I know what the fukk I'm dealing with ... you disagree with me pointing out those 3 cities to counter his claim about Russian benevolence that has no basis in facts and are in fact claiming those bombing campaigns didn't happen?
Russia absolutely did not flatten Aleppo that was the SAA first and foremost. They bombed Grozny and apologized and copped pleas they been copping pleas for 15 years. Mariupol they evacuated the civilians (according to them). But just lets talk about what I said about Syrians and Chechens being fervent supporters of Russia.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Right I have to preface I in no way shape or form support the Russian governments actions in Ukraine and I hope for the return of all territories to Ukraine and immediate ceasefire and peace treaty, and I support an investigation in the ICC for crimes against humanity by the Russians. But in the 1940s there was no social media to see what the Germans and Japanese were saying, so I welcome being able to look into the psyche of our enemies and say "damn these people really think Left is Right." Ive watched videos on North Korean society too and its fascinating. Where Im from its similiar but the people are already tired and give the:hhh::beli::childplease: faces to State run television propaganda. But a look into Russia could explain how so many people in the US are pro MAGA through Fox news and other outlets
If you really think Russia and Putin are your enemies, you need to really evaluate history and the context of this entire situation. For example, the Crimea was gifted to the Ukraine SSR by Nikita Kruschev; 3rd chairman of the USSR and a Ukrainian who wanted to stick it to Stalin after he died. We can get deep into the whole thing but breh nobody is your enemy :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me point out that Russian forces tried to surround the capital then ran a retreat....
Why attack a city and take casualties if you weren't trying to take the city in the first place?

then regarding "denazify/demilitarize"

this war has led to those same "nazis" getting a massive flood of high-end military hardware and Billions of dollars along with international political and intelligence support....

was that part of the plan too?

shyt, ukraine even got bold enough to run missions into Russia to destroy strategic targets...

seems like a huge backfire....

unless taking more casualties than 20years of iraq/afgghanistan in just the span of 2 months was part of the plan too

:francis:

the weird part is even if you Russia supporters really believe Russia had good intentions...

you still would have to admit that this war is going to shyt for Russia...

multiple Generals killed in the field...

a fukking commander committed suicide after getting caught siphoning military hardware...

top military brass arrested over the war...

but everything is still going to plan?!?!?

whats the logic?
Those posters have to be bots . Why would Russia want this Much wasted resources to end up taking part of the east ? They had no reason to even try the capital if that was their plan . They are just trying to pivot to save face .
lol

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Russia absolutely did not flatten Aleppo that was the SAA first and foremost. They bombed Grozny and apologized and copped pleas they been copping pleas for 15 years. Mariupol they evacuated the civilians (according to them). But just lets talk about what I said about Syrians and Chechens being fervent supporters of Russia.
that sounds like a counter to his claim "That strategy is to bomb and blow up everything in sight and then go in to mop up the mess you’ve made later." because like you said that's exactly what Russia did. so thank you for also refuting his claims. I have no more need to discuss this because that's what I took issue with in his post and now that's cleared up, you proved you had no reason to object in the first place you just wanted to have something to say.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
let me point out that Russian forces tried to surround the capital then ran a retreat....
Why attack a city and take casualties if you weren't trying to take the city in the first place?

then regarding "denazify/demilitarize"

this war has led to those same "nazis" getting a massive flood of high-end military hardware and Billions of dollars along with international political and intelligence support....

shyt, ukraine even got bold enough to run missions into Russia to destroy strategic targets...

seems like a huge backfire....

unless taking more casualties than 20years of iraq/afgghanistan in just the span of 2 months was part of the plan too

:francis:

the weird part is even if you Russia supporters really believe Russia had good intentions...

you still would have to admit that this war is going to shyt for Russia...

multiple Generals killed in the field...

a fukking commander committed suicide after getting caught siphoning military hardware...

top military brass arrested over the war...

but everything is still going to plan?!?!?

whats the logic?

Why do you put Nazi in quotations when the Azov Battalion of the Ukrainian military are proud open Nazis?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
where did you go to find this particular talking point? i'd like to read more from them.

anyway from Grozny (Chechnya) to Aleppo (Syria) to Mariupol (Ukraine), Putin's Russia has proven that they meet any resistance with a bombing campaign blowing up everything in sight.

It’s history. NATO used those tactics in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Regarding my sources on the Ukraine/Russia conflict, I tune into dudes that are actually over there and have been living there for a while. Gonzalo Lira and Patrick Lancaster are a couple.

In fact, Gonzalo just got snatched up by Zelensky’s people and is assumed to be dead. He’s been missing for a few days. They say that the Kraken Unit of the Azov Battalion finally found him. Some say that the SBU (the Ukrainian CIA) is responsible.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
that sounds like a counter to his claim "That strategy is to bomb and blow up everything in sight and then go in to mop up the mess you’ve made later." because like you said that's exactly what Russia did. so thank you for also refuting his claims. I have no more need to discuss this because that's what I took issue with in his post and now that's cleared up, you proved you had no reason to object in the first place you just wanted to have something to say.
I object because that is not what they do... They have not done what you're accusing them of doing since the first Chechen war because it does not work.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Why do you put Nazi in quotations when the Azov Battalion of the Ukrainian military are proud open Nazis?
Because there are open nazis in all European and western forces (Russias Wagner group is led by one) so the quotations are made to allude to that term being such a false justification. All these cac militaries are full of nazis.