US intelligence says Putin honestly believes he's winning

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
you just proved yourself wrong.

if Stalin had ordered a strategic retreat behind the Volga River and linked up with reinforcements many Russian lives could have been saved but...Stalin was too proud to have a city named after him fall so he ordered any retreating soldier be shot by their own.

back then they could still make tanks and bombs, not so much right now.

Putin is a dead man walking, it's just a matter of time.
please revisit this in 5 years, we can bet money on it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You are basically describing what happen to America in Vietnam and it took them 10 years to tap out. No different than Korea too. And we aren't even a year removed from the US running out of Afghanistan after two decades. And let's not talk about Cuba. Last real win they had was WW2.

By all US metrics, Russia is winning after two months while the US is filling the pockets of Ukrian oligarchs. American propaganda is cool in theory but it doesn't measure up to its own history.

We beat down Iraq twice. We were in control of Afghanistan and only left because their government was too corrupt to establish itself.

There’s a reason we told China to back down from Russian assistance and they did.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why focus on a staged coup between two racist factions on the other side of the planet?

My heart goes out to the Smith and Rock families in these trying time. :mjcry:
Because this racist coup has real global order changes at the balance and if you are Black or from a country where US imperialism has wrecked your country you would want a Russia that wins despite whatever economic sanctions have been thrown at it. That is showing these motherfukkaz are operating under an alternative financial system other than the only game in town controlled by the US and it's western allies who wield it as an instrument of war through economic sanctions leaving developing nations with the inability to access capital to fully develop. This war basically accelerated the process which is why Biden had to go kiss ass to Venezuelas Maduro, Iran and Saudis after recently talking shyt to them.

ignorethis

Daps

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I work for myself and god.
I don't have to work for an oyibo like you pussies lmao

I'm just a well-traveled, well-connected, rich negro so I see the world from a higher perspective than you my less fortunate friend
You can't even fight small terrorist groups in your own country, yet here you are talking about the US military :comeon:

Last edited:

ignorethis

Daps
You can't even fight small terrorist groups on your own country, yet here you are talking about the US military :comeon:
lol we got lawyers and doctors, politicians, billionaires funding terrorist groups, Africa is getting ready to descend into war.
It's life, some people win during wars so we'll see.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because this racist coup has real global order changes at the balance and if you are Black or from a country where US imperialism has wrecked your country you would want a Russia that wins despite whatever economic sanctions have been thrown at it. That is showing these motherfukkaz are operating under an alternative financial system other than the only game in town controlled by the US and it's western allies who wield it as an instrument of war through economic sanctions leaving developing nations with the inability to access capital to fully develop. This war basically accelerated the process which is why Biden had to go kiss ass to Venezuelas Maduro, Iran and Saudis after recently talking shyt to them.
:unimpressed:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Knowing that Russia, China, Israel, India and them are on the highest levels of trash, racist and all types of negative isms, doesn't mean that you think the US is great. Just more shyt. Luckily they didn't take over the world after the world war or shyt would've probably reversed to the 1800s for us :wow:

The EU got the most white guilt for the shyt they did, got countries by law donating 1 % of GDP to poor nations and shyt. I support those white guilt people before I support the people with the same ambitions as the UK had in the 16-1700s.

Last edited: