US intelligence says Putin honestly believes he's winning

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The war is against Ukraine not NATO. Technically they are winning and the compromise will probably be Russia getting more of eastern Ukraine

Overall they are losing the proxy war against the U.S/NATO though because it's become apparent what their deficiencies are if they were to ever take it there against a NATO country

If you 1 on 20 and the 20 is the ones shook you already won.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of Americans and Western society are used to the barbaric strategy that US and NATO typically use. That strategy is to bomb and blow up everything in sight and then go in to mop up the mess you’ve made later.

By no means do I give a fukk about this conflict, but clearly that isn’t Russia’s strategy. If they wanted to level Kyiv with no regard to human life (what NATO and the US would likely do), they could’ve done it in the first week. Especially with Zelensky and his army of Nazis using citizens as shields.

Why blow up a perfectly good city/nation that you plan on annexing and claiming for yourself? You want those surviving citizens to hate you even more and have to rebuild all of the infrastructure?

As far as all of that other shyt… I don’t trust anything that the West propagates about conflicts. Same with Russia. I look at all sides with a grain of salt and confirm the actual truth.
1. America/NATO establishes air superiority within a week or two first thing before war. Russia still has not established air superiority yet... they CAN'T bomb the cities....

2. Russia doesn't have enough precision munitions for large-scale strikes across Ukraine... this ain't even a debate...

3. You are not really paying attention to whats going on... shyt, even our L's in Vietnam arent on the scale of this invasion...how the hell are you thinking Russia is taking massive personnel, equipment, political and financial L's because they want to hold back? they have lost Multiple Generals in the field. Your excuses make no sense.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That was never part of the mission.....
Yes, it was. Putin has spoken of regime change in Ukraine. His whole Kiev shock and awe campaign in Feb was hoping to drive Zelensky from power so he could install a pro Russian government. He even offered him safe passage! Read what Putin's muse, Alexsander Dugin, has said about Ukraine.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
DeNazify and DeMilitarize Ukraine,

let me point out that Russian forces tried to surround the capital then ran a retreat....
Why attack a city and take casualties if you weren't trying to take the city in the first place?

then regarding "denazify/demilitarize"

this war has led to those same "nazis" getting a massive flood of high-end military hardware and Billions of dollars along with international political and intelligence support....

was that part of the plan too?

shyt, ukraine even got bold enough to run missions into Russia to destroy strategic targets...

was that part of the plan too?

seems like a huge backfire....

unless taking more casualties than 20years of iraq/afgghanistan in just the span of 2 months was part of the plan too

:francis:

the weird part is even if you Russia supporters really believe Russia had good intentions...

you still would have to admit that this war is going to shyt for Russia...

multiple Generals killed in the field...

a fukking commander committed suicide after getting caught siphoning military hardware...

top military brass arrested over the war...

but everything is still going to plan?!?!?

whats the logic?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes, it was. Putin has spoken of regime change in Ukraine. His whole Kiev shock and awe campaign in Feb was hoping to drive Zelensky from power so he could install a pro Russian government. He even offered him safe passage! Read what Putin's muse, Alexsander Dugin, has said about Ukraine.
Now show me where he says any of this?

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Now show me where he says any of this?

You take Putin at his word? :russ:
Russia Still Seeks Regime Change to Turn Ukraine into 'Rump State'
Again, read Dugins positions on Ukraine. Listen to Putin's later speeches and how he and his media refer to Ukraine and its people. Look at his actions. They failed at the quick decapitation, so now they're pivoting to reinforcing the Donbas and dismemberment of the east and south. They want another helpless client state like Belarus.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If any of you have Telegram... step into the rabbit hole you'll see the war in a different light that's all I'm gonna say...

Links, these fukk boys in the other thread are dikk riding ukraine hella hard you cant even look for both sides of the war. Im not posting in there anymore. Im rooting against russia and im sure they're doing bad but im not buying that the ukrainians have killed 20000 mfers in a single month that sounds like cap to me. I need independent links tho not russia affiliated shyt cause theyre gonna downplay the losses

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You take Putin at his word? :russ:
Russia Still Seeks Regime Change to Turn Ukraine into 'Rump State'
Again, read Dugins positions on Ukraine. Listen to Putin's later speeches and how he and his media refer to Ukraine and its people. Look at his actions. They failed at the quick decapitation, so now they're pivoting to reinforcing the Donbas and dismemberment of the east and south. They want another helpless client state like Belarus.
His actions support what he said. :gucci:

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
His actions support what he said. :gucci:
His actions support regime change and dismemberment, not "stopping NATO expansion" or other hokum. If anything, NATOs existence has been fully justified by this invasion, and more states are petitioning to join the alliance. Russia cannot stand for anyone straying from its sphere of influence. Just look what they did to other former soviet states.

I just listened to more of the speech. He refers to places like Ukraine as "historically Russian". FOH. This is the rhetoric that colonizers like Israel and Germany used to expand their borders. He has no respect for his neighbor's sovereignty.

Oh yeah, and he's still butthurt about Belgrade. Well, maybe they shouldn't have tried to exterminate the Albanians :unimpressed: "let them commit genocide in peace!" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Links, these fukk boys in the other thread are dikk riding ukraine hella hard you cant even look for both sides of the war. Im not posting in there anymore. Im rooting against russia and im sure they're doing bad but im not buying that the ukrainians have killed 20000 mfers in a single month that sounds like cap to me. I need independent links tho not russia affiliated shyt cause theyre gonna downplay the losses
Intel Slava Z

I’m not responsible for that content nor am I giving anyone any opinions as to what’s happening. I’m just saying if you want to see the other side; there it is. Let people decide for themselves personally I don’t even wanna talk about the issue too deeply I feel like I’ve upset too many people.