US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People want things both ways. One minute people want people to speak on the issue the next minute people get mad when they don’t.
Becuz they didn’t address the real issue. The fact that centuries of oppression have made us distrust the system and rightfully so. They have no idea the amount of stress the average black person lives with

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:stopitslime:Can you not grasp that Back people are dis-proportionally effected by COVID-19? What part of that fact is code?

because it's a fukking propaganda tactic of white america....:mindblown: Jesus fukking christ... they only say black people are more affected but ask yourself do they track HOW many african americans are affected by the virus how is that even possible WHEN cacs are the most known travelers who was traveling when the outbreak still happened and known frequent fliers??!?:mindblown: THINK ABOUT IT..... THEY ARE LYING ABOUT WHO"S INFECTED!!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not saying that’s not true...but dudes hanging out on the block are not gonna spread the virus @ a larger rate than poor ppl in these same neighborhoods who still have to use public transportation en masse

I don't know what block you live or lived on, but the dudes in my hood that I grew up around in Chicago would have been the biggest spreaders of this kind of shyt. Think about all of the shyt that they do in the course of a day. When the weather warmed up dudes would be sitting on different porches on different blocks all day long; they would be selling and smoking that shyt; meeting up in the park to shoot ball; shooting dice in the alleys and gangways; playing cards on back porches; having parties in basements; hanging out in front of liquor stores; riding around in their cars looking holler at girls. Those lil dudes would have been everywhere doing everything; so even if they didn't get the get the virus they could have been spreading it without even knowing that they even had it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I been saying black people need to stop drinking nalt liquor but thats for a bunch of other reasons

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
We’re y’all offended when Obama said police and ray ray?
Y’all gonna realize rich black folks ain’t no different than cacs or y'all on this we all in this together stuff?
TLR exploded in rage when Obama said that. I didn't find it offensive.

I don't think this is the same as that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it's a fukking propaganda tactic of white america....:mindblown: Jesus fukking christ... they only say black people are more affected but ask yourself do they track HOW many african americans are affected by the virus how is that even possible WHEN cacs are the most known travelers who was traveling when the outbreak still happened and known frequent fliers??!?:mindblown: THINK ABOUT IT..... THEY ARE LYING ABOUT WHO"S INFECTED!!!
:mjtf:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what block you live or lived on, but the dudes in my hood that I grew up around in Chicago would have been the biggest spreaders of this kind of shyt. Think about all of the shyt that they do in the course of a day. When the weather warmed up dudes would be sitting on different porches on different blocks all day long; they would be selling and smoking that shyt; meeting up in the park to shoot ball; shooting dice in the alleys and gangways; playing cards on back porches; having parties in basements; hanging out in front of liquor stores; riding around in their cars looking holler at girls. Those lil dudes would have been everywhere doing everything; so even if they didn't get the get the virus they could have been spreading it without even knowing that they even had it.

bruh you’re not gonna compare pockets of dozens of nikkas hanging on the block @ a time to hundreds of poor black and latino ppl @ a time who still have to rely on public transportation for low paying jobs they can barely afford to lose in some of these same cities...sorry it’s a losing argument...they’re not capable of spreading the virus @ as fast/large a rate

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That’s what I’m saying. MD has been on a stay at home order unless your an essential worker or going out for necessities for a little over a week. Before that nikkas was kinda keeping a distance. But since the governor put the order in nikkas said fukk all that

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
bruh you’re not gonna compare pockets of dozens of nikkas hanging on the block @ a time to hundreds of poor black and latino ppl @ a time who still have to rely on public transportation for low paying jobs they can barely afford to lose in some of these same cities...sorry it’s a losing argument...they’re not capable of spreading the virus @ as fast/large a rate
It’s bigger than pockets of a dozen or so out on the block. I’m telling you breh they out here having full fledged block parties. We still got folks who don’t believe this virus effects us and are openly defying the governor on some fukk you shyt so they mobbing even heavier now to prove a point

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Breh, you know that like a handful of Americans total got this shyt from flying overseas and 99.999% of them got it right here, right? :gucci:

There's like 350,000 folk tested positive now and you think they were all visiting Wuhan? :skip: