US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s bigger than pockets of a dozen or so out on the block. I’m telling you breh they out here having full fledged block parties. We still got folks who don’t believe this virus effects us and are openly defying the governor on some fukk you shyt so they mobbing even heavier now to prove a point

I choose my words carefully...I said dozens

the amount of dudes hanging on the block is just not going to compare to the amount of ppl from the same neighborhoods who still have to use public transportation...there’s no way you can honestly/intelligently argue that...it’s so bad that I saw a video where in one city they are not letting ppl on the bus anymore w/o some sort of mask bcuz public transportation is still crowded

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh you’re not gonna compare pockets of dozens of nikkas hanging on the block @ a time to hundreds of poor black and latino ppl @ a time who still have to rely on public transportation for low paying jobs they can barely afford to lose in some of these same cities...sorry it’s a losing argument...they’re not capable of spreading the virus @ as fast/large a rate

Yes I will, because broahs might meet in the park to shoot basketball. Then when they are done they go back to their blocks and be around their respective people. Then later they will jump in cars and run somewhere to meet up with some more dudes. After they go back home. Then they go party, etc. All the time they keep encountering different people and spreading that shyt. That is why it spreads like wildfire, because dudes keep hanging. If you think about it; most people are not even working right now or they are working from home; so people are not even taking public transportation like that right now, yet the virus keeps popping off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, you know that like a handful of Americans total got this shyt from flying overseas and 99.999% of them got it right here, right? :gucci:

There's like 350,000 folk tested positive now and you think they were all visiting Wuhan? :skip:

You remember those million wuhan residents the chinese govt couldnt account for when all this shyt happened and they was able to escape before that city was locked down...:dwillhuh: don't no one asked wtf happened to them??? Also what's the racial makeup of the people still stranded on the cruise ships??? It's just propaganda because the american govt knows full and well cacs are infected at high rates, all those party goers in miami, cacs from backwater towns defying orders, church goers, the hassic jews in brooklyn STILL in groups coughing around each other in the hundreds...:gucci: this shyt is driving me crazy.... there's also groups of old cacs in nursing homes and infected NOT going to hospitals... statistically WE have NOT seen the REAL numbers yet...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then you’re ignorant and I won’t waste more of my time

You are clearly the one that is ignorant if you don't know how contact these dudes have with other people during the course of a regular day.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he is ABSOLUTELY c00ning black people aren't dying because of drugs alcohol which white folks do as well. We're currently dying from the virus because we get the worst health care assistance or no care at all.
That’s not the entire truth. Most victims period are dying from pre-existing conditions brought on by poor diet, drug use, drinking etc. Younger or more healthy Black folks who are getting the virus are having typical symptoms. Death also comes from lack of proper healthcare options which you mentioned. We can talk about why our communities are filled with drugs and alcohol but that’s a different conversation.

Black folks are dying in top tier hospitals, so proper care isn’t always the problem. If you show up with Covid-19 with smoked up lungs or a shriveled up kidney, it ain’t much anyone can do for you.

As far as what he said, he’s right. The key to combating any illness is to try avoiding it in the first place. That means living a healthier lifestyle.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ethnic Baiting
unnamed5.jpg
ADOS dream family scenario

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nah man he's being disingenuous. Its deeper than fried chicken, beer and smoking. Certain neighborhoods are legit located in food desserts. Where it's easier to access unhealthy food than healthy food.

He's way too educated to making dumb ass statements like this. That's not how and why health disparities exist amongst Africa Americans.

@wire28 @Booksnrain

This.

Like you said he's way too educated to say most of the stuff he says but he cares more about toting the company line than being an actual Doctor.