US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
if obama said it you c00ns would have no problem

im sure the high latino and black rates have nothing to do with those races making up most of the workforce in service and manufacturing jobs where they come into direct contact with people and everything to do with yall negroids and messicans sharing blunts, eating fried chicken and sharing tacos at quincineras when youre supposed to be social distancing

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
if obama said it you c00ns would have no problem

im sure the high latino and black rates have nothing to do with those races making up most of the workforce in service and manufacturing jobs where they come into direct contact with people and everything to do with yall negroids and messicans sharing blunts, eating fried chicken and sharing tacos at quincineras when youre supposed to be social distancing
Exactly!

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I always find it disingenuous, that we(black women and men) have to collectively do better, when this nation structurally and constantly works against our demise. It profits off our pain at every corner, while doing very little to remedy the root cause. The US has never taken full accountability for the wrongdoings that continue to plague poorer elements of black neighborhoods.

The work harder and get a job rhetoric is so disingenuous, because I've worked low paying, low skilled and entry level jobs.And you know what I saw, tons of african americans ready to work. Yet now that I'm in a white collar field, there's hardly any black people. The disconnect is real. Also those low pay jobs literally have no room for advancement, along with the fact that you're forced to live check to check or end up in debt.

Those elitist Neo-Liberal types are the worst. They never question the system or structural impediments certain people face. They love to punch down.

"You shoulda chose a better major"

"well you can work two jobs". Instead of questioning why a system exists where a person can't make a decent living working one job.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The anger ain't fake. If smoking and drinking had anything to do with Covid-19 deaths then why not tell that shyt to the folk that smoke and drink the most which is cacs? nikkas and Latinos ain't the ones keeping Jack Daniels as the #1 alcoholic drink in the country.

True, but nikkas and latinos also ain't the ones running 5 miles a day, eating avocado toast and regularly getting doctor exams. You can be mad at how he delivered the message, but let's not pretend to be offended by facts.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Becuz they didn’t address the real issue. The fact that centuries of oppression have made us distrust the system and rightfully so. They have no idea the amount of stress the average black person lives with

Let’s be real too many of our people are quick to be the victim.
That is how a lot of false narratives start. People took data from a few states and created a whole narrative about us and Covid 19.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
22zr8r.jpg