US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
DrHBsrXVsAAgUQU.jpg
Haha, when I saw his interviews on the Today show he came off as an "cornball brotha" and wondered if he was PAWGING.... turns out he is :mjlol:

Not surprised when the TLR makes a thread on this man ppl are calling him all types of c00n :pachaha:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Breh without divulging into a dissertation, due to complexity of it, just know what he's recommending isn't the real solution. A real solution would require government intervention.
I dont think he's offering this up as a solution, we have more diabetes, high blood pressure ect. My doctor told me the same thing.

:beli: because he's talking in code towards blacks and latinos.... MEANWHILE the biggest smokers and drinkers in america are CACS but he does not refer to them ANYWHERE in his fukking speech does he...

MATTER OF FACT he doesnt mention anything of the opioid crisis STILL crippling white america on top of the covid virus epidemic!!! :stopitslime: stop being fukking obtuse all that other shyt he was saying WAS NOT NEEDED!!! :camby:

Where is he accusing black people of being the biggest drinker and smokers? The subject is COVID-19, why would he bring up opioids?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:beli: because he's talking in code towards blacks and latinos.... MEANWHILE the biggest smokers and drinkers in america are CACS but he does not refer to them ANYWHERE in his fukking speech does he...

MATTER OF FACT he doesnt mention anything of the opioid crisis STILL crippling white america on top of the covid virus epidemic!!! :stopitslime: stop being fukking obtuse all that other shyt he was saying WAS NOT NEEDED!!! :camby:
CACs are indeed the biggest smokers and drinkers, however they are not dying from the wuhan chinese virus like black people, so that's why he didn't mention cacs. I agree that he could have changed this words to make it more professional. Certain things need to be avoided for long life and better health.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the hypocrisy in this thread. These nikkas seemed to forget Obama has been criticized for years for talking down to black people (Pookie & Ray Ray would like a word) but now this nikka is the problem?

Nikkas in this thread are so full of shyt.

Obama also took his c00ning ass to Africa and lectured Black people about being more accepting of homos. Just straight up bullshyt. That muddafugga was always ready to lecture Black men about some shyt or another, but he has stood by passively while a white supremacist has called him a little bytch over the last 4 years.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real problem ain’t smoking and drinking. Everybody does that. The real problem is that the teenagers and folks in their 20s and 30s still hugged up on the block saying shyt like “fukk a corona”. Then come home and spread that shyt around to their older relatives

I would even debate that as being the main problem

whenever I see pics recently of major cities where public transportation is heavily used it’s been primarily black and latino ppl still packed up in buses/trains on their way to work